A character sheet for the manga/anime Mahoraba.
open/close all folders
Kozue Aoba and other personalities
- Flower in Her Hair: Or rather, on her hair. The first sign Kozue turned to this personality is often that a flower pops up in her hair.
- Girlish Pigtails: They add to her demure personality.
- Idiot Hair
- Innocent Flower Girl: She's extremely shy and reserved, and she has the ability to magically create flowers. If she feels love, she'll create a mass of them.
- Shrinking Violet: No one has even heard her speak before Shiratori managed to eventually get something out of her.
- Verbal Tic: She ends her sentences with "...kamo"
Residents of Narutakisou
- The Ace: She learns things very quickly and possesses almost superhuman strength and athleticism.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She appears to be nice and personable, but if you cross her, or if she thinks it's funny, she's one of the three scariest characters in the series.
- Camera Fiend: She frequently uses her digital camera for blackmail and Kozue.
- Clingy Jealous Girl
- Cry Cute: She cries once in the series, when she realises what she's been doing wrong, and that Ryuushi has won the "battle" for Kozue's love.
- Eyes Always Shut: She only opens her eyes when she's focusing on something, or when she's being honest. That does not happen often.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Once she comes to the conclusion that Ryuushi loves Kozue more than she does.
- Jerkass: To
everyone whom she believes to be a threat to Kozue everyone except Kozue.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She only acts like a jerkass because she is extremely protective of Kozue, whom she loves deeply and wishes to protect from anything that might make her mental illness worse.
- Lack of Empathy: When she was young, she was afraid she couldn't feel emotions for anyone. Then she met Kozue.
- Manipulative Bitch: She's fond of using blackmail and other less honourable means to get people to do her bidding.
- Prehensile Hair: It's not often see, but she does hold a photo at least one time, and on a rare occasion poke people with her hair.
- Psycho Lesbian: Tamami, otherwise known as "Evil Tomoyo." Though admitedly, she's really just kind of a bitch, and eventually accepted that Kozue loves Shiratori and quit hassling him over it.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches almost to the floor while in braids.
- Verbal Tic: Her "~desu" is quite pronounced.
- Cool Big Sis
- Cute Little Fangs: To emphasise her occasionally childish personality.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Has the capability of drinking many litres of beer without going to the bathroom.
- Idiot Hair: She's often reasonable, but when beer is close by...
- Large Ham
- Meganekko: She does wear contacts on occasion, but doesn't like it because they irritate her eyes. Or so she claims to explain her tears.
- There's No "B" in Movie: Loves bad films. During the school festival, they see one particularly bad film, and while the group calls it "extraordinary" she's off buying merchandise.
- Beauty Mark: On the outer-corner of her left eye.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Sayoko at one point practices her significant artistic talents by carving most of the trees in the courtyard into sculptures of her daughter Asami.
- Driven to Suicide: In the manga, she tries and fails to commit suicide, in the anime this is changed to a habit of hiding under the porch.
- Perpetual Poverty: Due to her extreme laziness.
- Purple Eyes
- Sleepy Head: She has a tendency to fall asleep at any moment.
- Stacy's Mom: At least according to Shiratori's male friend.
- Sweet Tooth: She really likes youkan, but eats just about anything served or not.
- Suicide as Comedy: Poor Sayo-chan in the manga regularly tries to hang herself, but either the branch or the rope breaks whenever she tries. This is removed altogether in the anime.
Voiced by: Umi Tenjin
- Eyes Always Shut: He never opens his eyes, and almost always looks tired because of it.
- Ventriloquism: He and his puppet Johnny — or Johnny and his pet Haibara, if you ask Johnny.
- The Voiceless: In a manner of speaking. It's his puppet Johnny who speaks, often ill of him. The man actually never says the word... except for once.
Occult Research Club President, Erika Vermilion
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: She's creepy already, and her way of speaking does nothing to help.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: She may be the only one, with the possible exception of Shiratori's art teacher Shirogane, who can defeat Tamami, who's a lower ranked club member.
- Black Eyes of Evil: While there is a slight white edge to her eyes, they're otherwise entirely black.
- Club President: Of the Occult Research Club Tamami is a member of. And Kozue becomes a member as well.
- Cute Witch: In the OP she flies on a broom, and she's usually wears a cloak that makes her look like a witch.
- Fortune Teller: She's capable of using Tarot cards to tell people's futures. She uses these skills during the School Festival, and for a living in the Distant Finale.
- Holy Burns Evil: When she goes to the shrine on New Year's Eve, she's first weakened and then temporarily cleansed when she actually enters the shrine grounds. This causes her to speak normally and act somewhat messianic, which naturally freaks Tamami out. Tamami also once uses wards to prevent her from entering Narutakisou.
- Insult Backfire: As a masochist, she enjoys being insulted, so insulting her just plain doesn't work as intended. Unless you intend to sneak off while she's relishing in the feeling of being insulted...
- Offscreen Teleportation: During the school festival she manages to be in front of the group before and after they turn around.