Characters: Kamen Rider Fourze Other Characters
Live Actor: Nobuo YanaGentaro's grandfather who owns "Kisaragi Motors", a motorcycle repair shop. He raised Gentaro after a traffic accident killed his parents during when he was only in third grade.
- Badass Biker: Seemed to be one in the past.
- Cool Old Guy
- It Runs in the Family: Seems like Gentaro's not the only one who is a Large Ham. Lampshaded by Tomoko who notes that he's "Gentaro's grandfather, all right."
Live Actor: Toru KazamaKengo's father who spent his last days trapped in the Moon following the theft of the Astro Switches.
- Disappeared Dad
- Dying Alone: It is outright stated that he spent his last days alone in the Rabbit Hatch.
- Expy: Of Professor Henry.
- Famous Last Words: or, at least, when we last saw him, before he was engulfed by the moon base's explosion..."Kengo."
- He Who Must Not Be Seen: Aside from being in a spacewalk suit, nothing is ever shown of his actual appearance.
- Episode 33 shows him in a photo wearing a similar suit that Tachibana is currently sporting.
- Techno Wizard: He was the one who made the Fourze Driver, its Switches and the Power Dizer.
- Truly Single Parent
Live Actors: Yuu Kamio and Mari Takahashi.Two of the extras within the series and is an eccentric duo.
- Chewing the Scenery: Yuki's dad, full stop when he is cooking something.
- Cosplay Otaku Parents: Of course! Just look at them with their outfits in Eps 43 and 44.
- And they do this for every meal they do, whether it be from India or China.
- Fun Personified
- Large Ham: YES!
- Nice Hat: BOTH OF THEM!
- Woman in White: Yuki's mom.
Movie Wars MegaMax
Nadeshiko Misaki/Kamen Rider Nadeshiko
Live Actor: Erina Mano
Suit Actor: Hitomi SanaeA mysterious female transfer student who literally falls from the sky and into Gentaro's arms. For some unknown reason, she possesses a blue version of the Fourze Driver and can transform into Kamen Rider Nadeshiko.Her true identity is SOLU, a mysterious extraterrestrial substance. Finding itself intrigued by Gentaro, SOLU imitated the form of an unrelated female student in order to get close to him, copying the Fourze Driver as well. She is later kidnapped by Foundation X and turned into the SOLU Switch, which is used alongside the Poseidon Medals to transform Rem Kannagi into Super Galaxy King.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: After being transformed into the SOLU switch by Kannagi, she becomes a being of pure energy and departs back into outer space. She comes back in Movie War Ultimatum to help fight the Akumaizers.
- Ass Kicks You: One of the attacks on the Dustards. Also uses it a lot in Ultimatum
- Back from the Dead: She comes back in Ultimatum.
- Badass Adorable: Kicks the asses of all those Dustards but looks so damn cute doing so.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: When Gentaro shows her the moon, the two try to kiss. Then she gets the idea to remove her helmet, and that's when Gentaro gets the idea that something's wrong.
- Big Damn Heroes: In Movie War Ultimatum, she returns to Earth just in time to rescue Yuki from an exploding spaceship.
- Combination Attack: Can do the Double Rider Rocket Punch with Gentaro/Fourze.
- The Cutie: Is she ever. Even the way she says, "Uchu Kita!!!" radiates of cuteness!
- Finishing Move: Nadeshiko Rocket Kick
- Foreshadowing: Her power to emulate Fourze's own powers could probably count for hinting Fourze Rocket States.
- Also, her being created from space could also foreshadow Kengo himself, seeing as he was born from the Core Switch.
- Fun with Acronyms: SOLU is short for, Seeds Of Life from the Universe. SOLU also kinda sounds like "soul".
- Human Aliens: Subverted. She looks human, but her true form is basically a blob of silver material.
- Identical Stranger: A justified case, as Nadeshiko copied a human girl. Understandably, when Gentaro meets said girl at the end, she doesn't recognize him.
- Kick Chick: Her Finishing Moves are the Nadeshiko Kick and the Nadeshiko Rocket Kick.
- Killer Rabbit: In spite of her cutesy demeanor, she uses an almost disturbingly brutal fighting style, kicking people through walls, repeatedly punching them in the gut, and at one point she breaks a Dustard's neck. The Director's cut even shows her pulling elbow and knee strikes that are not something you want your kids learning.
- Kissing Discretion Shot: She gives a kiss to Gentaro at the end of the movie, but the camera was focused on them from the waist down, and only cuts to another scene a second later.
- MacGuffin Girl:
- Male Gaze: Her first fight as a Kamen Rider has Gentaro definitely getting a good view at her. Judging by the fact he wasn't even looking at the Dustards he was fighting at the time and copying her every costume stretching kick.
- New Transfer Student: Subverted.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt
- Punny Name: According to Word of God, she is named after Nadeshiko Japan, the national women's football team which had recently won the FIFA Women's World Cup at the time of the movie's release. However, the team name does refer to the flower from which the Yamato Nadeshiko takes its name.
- Satellite Love Interest: Justified; there's not a lot personality in you when you're a substance from space who transformed into a human girl. She's got a lot more personality in Movie War Ultimatum, probably due to evolving even further.
- Shout-Out Theme Naming: Shares a name with Yuriko Misaki, although written differently in kanji.
- Took a Level in Badass: In Ultimatum. While she wasn't a push over before, she handles herself in combat very well this time, even untransformed.
- Verbal Tic: Repeats the last words that someone says until Gentaro admits his feelings for her. Dropped completely in Ultimatum.
Legendary Seven RidersThe first seven Kamen Riders: Rider 1, Rider 2, V3, Riderman, X, Amazon and Stronger. They appear in Movie Wars Megamax to fight against Foundation X and to stop Rem Kannagi's plans.
- Back-to-Back Badasses: The Riders are paired together when dealing with Foundation X's forces all over the world: Riders 1 and 2, V3 and Riderman, and X and Amazon. Stronger...do you think he really even needed one?
- Cool Old Guys: Each of them have to be older than fifty by now, but they're still just as capable of kicking ass as they were back in the day.
- Justified since the majority of them (minus Riderman) are reconstructed humans (cyborgs), and Amazon is powered from his magic armlets.
- Five-Man Band:
- The Magnificent Seven Samurai
- Sealed Good in a Can: All seven are trapped inside Core Medals and Astro Switches by Kannagi.
Rem KannagiA member of Foundation X, who seeks to possess the Core Medals from the future and the power of the mysterious SOLU. Eventually, he ends up becoming Super Galaxy King. He is involved in the creation of super lifeforms known as "Mutamids."
- BFS: His coat turns into one.
- Big Bad: Of the entire Movie War. Even though Poseidon wasn't related to him at all, he still benefited from his existence.
- The Dragon: Has two of them, one of which turns into a literal dragon.
- The Glasses Come Off: He does this when revealing his treachery.
- A God Am I: What would you expect from a guy who calls himself "Super Galaxy King?"
- Hoist by His Own Petard: At the end of the movie, Nadeshiko helps Gentarou absorb his Cosmic Energy, which never would have happened if he hadn't done what he did below.
- Karmic Death: While he was probably mortally wounded by Fourze and OOO's Finishing Move, he's finished off when his own ship runs him down.
- Kick the Dog: His "murder" of Nadeshiko, turning her into an Astro Switch and using her as a part of his plans. He then proceeds to tell Gentaro that Nadeshiko wasn't just sealed in the Astro Switch but is pretty much dead.
- Jet Pack: Has one as the Super Galaxy King, similar to Fourze.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: He can do this as a human, probably due to his Mutamid research.
- Man in White: As with anyone from Foundation X.
- One-Winged Angel: Despite using a Driver like a Kamen Rider, his transformation into Super Galaxy King is more like this.
- Rasputinian Death: As if taking two Super Mode Rider Kicks wasn't enough, he's knocked in front of a space shuttle and run over by it...then it explodes!
- Shout-Out: His "Super Galaxy King" is one to the villain of the Kamen Rider Skyrider movie. Which is odd, considering Skyrider isn't involved in this movie at all...
- The Starscream: To Foundation X. Once he gets what he needs, he wastes no time in betraying the organization for his own purposes.
- This Cannot Be!: His reaction to his defeat.
- Time Stands Still: He can do this using Poseidon's time-displaced Core Medals. It is ineffective against OOO Super TaToBa since those medals are from the future as well.
- Wave Motion Gun: His ultimate attack. Unfortunately for him, Nadeshiko allows Gentaro to absorb it and use it to destroy him along side OOO.
Inga BrinkA mysterious but formidable woman who fights both Foundation X and the Kamen Rider Club in pursuit of her own goals. She's actually the enemy of the Space Ironmen, who have deceived the KRC into restoring them to full power.
Live Actor: Mikie Hara
- The Bus Came Back: for Movie Wars Ultimatum.
- Dark Action Girl: She's tough as hell and can fight hand-to-hand on equal terms with Tatsugami and Ryuusei. Not surprising for the latter, considering they trained at the same martial arts school.
- Hero Antagonist: attacks the KRC because the latter are Unwitting Pawns to the Space Ironmen.
- Fanservice: Her default outfit is tight black leather and a low-cut tank top.
Groundyne and SkydyneThe Space Ironmen, a duo of immensely powerful robots constructed by Professor Blink, Inga's father. They turned against their creator and began a campaign to destroy humanity.
- Blades Below The Shoulder: Skydyne
- Brother-Sister Team
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Invoked by Skydyne's human form.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good
- Foreshadowing: Saeba always appears wearing rollerblades, a hint to his identity as Groundyne.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: After Gentaro gets depowered sending XVII to the moon, the Ironmen waste no time beating him and Meteor to a pulp.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: They're able to disguise themselves as humans, and take advantage of it to fool the Kamen Rider Club into destroying their Power Limiter on XVII.
- Transforming Mecha: Groundyne can transform into a land vehicle and Skydyne can turn into a jet.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Groundyne
The Black KnightThe third of Professor Blink's robots. While his "siblings" rebelled against humanity, Black Knight alone remained loyal, and now works with Inga to stop them.
- Chest Blaster: Has machineguns built into the holes in his chest.
- Hero Antagonist: He initially opposes the Kamen Rider Club thanks to a misunderstanding.
- Heroic Mime: Never speaks a word.
- The Juggernaut: Nothing Fourze can throw at him bothers him too much.
- Sacrificial Lion
- Too Cool to Live: Destroyed by Groundain and Skydain for no reason other than to show off their power.
XVIIA massive satellite that serves as the Space Ironmen's ultimate weapon. Secretly harbors the mind of Professor Blink, who uploaded himself into the station after the Space Ironmen turned against him, using it to seal way most of his rebellious creations' power.
- Beam Spam: It's absolutely covered in laser turrets on its exterior. They don't help all that much when the KRC attempts to board it.
- Composite Character: In keeping with the old-school Ishinomori homages, XVII is based on Space Ironmen Kyodein's Gombess, the eponymous Daitetsujin 17, hence the name, and (possibly) the Big Bad of the latter series.
- Earn Your Happy Ending:In the final his travel to find another friends in space and find Nadeshiko.
- Faceless Eye: "Brain", its central control station, includes something that looks like a tree with every branch ending in a robotic eye. One of those eyes is later used to communicate with Gentaro, explaining the station's situation to him.
- Heel-Face Turn: As it turns out, he never willingly worked for the Space Ironmen.
- Power Limiter: For the Space Ironmen. Sending the KRC after XVII was an attempt to destroy their limiters and return them to full power.
- Transforming Mecha: Capable of shifting between satellite mode and giant robot mode on command.
- Wave Motion Gun: XVII is a satellite weapon packing a laser powerful enough to level all of Japan in one strike.