Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth
- "We're gonna save and/or destroy tha world!"Class: Warrior
- Abnormal Ammo: What he usually fires out of his gun. Examples include: Woodchucks, Lowping stuck to a toiler plunger and a bomb.
- Achievements in Ignorance/Beyond the Impossible: Amongst other things, he's somehow had his hearthstone set to Thunder Bluff and scoped his mace.
- Ascended Meme: Can be found in the Twilight Highlands along with Rok'tar, is a garrison follower in Warlords of Draenor, and is the main character in the Engineering questlines in Legion.
- Berserk Button: Lowping's death at the hands of Bun'kar drove him into a Roaring Rampage of Revenge in which he pursued the bunny with a minigun.
- Deadpan Snarker: He can be this at times.
- Genius Ditz: Say what you will about him, but all of his weapons and attacks barring the "Goblin Bazooka" worked.
- MacGyvering: He's cobbled together numerous gadgets and killing methods out of junk, and besides the "Goblin Bazooka" they've all worked.
- Porky Pig Pronunciation: He had a lot of difficulty saying the word "dirigible". It would've been much easier to simply say "blimp".
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Stuff Blowing Up: His favorite solution to problems usually involve making things explode.
- "You see, there's this thing called aggro. It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'The Priest dies'."Class: Priest
- A God Am I: Played for Laughs during a drugged stupor.Schweitzer: I AM THE GOD OF YOUR FATHERS!!
- Ascended Meme: Shows up during the Twilight Highlands quests to ask Flintlocke if shooting the player out of a cannon is a good idea when they've got cannonballs.
- Bring My Brown Pants: Schweitzer is a frequent victim of these.
- Bond One-Liner: "It's not about the kind of player I want to be. It's about the kind of player I am."
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Despite his cowardice, he has one of the most devastating attacks seen in the comic, which managed to kill the Undead Shadow Priest in one hit.
- Dirty Coward: Stays away from combat until everything is dead, then comes out to loot presumably due to something that happened during the war. After some Character Development, he grows out of it and kills the Shadow Priest and Cheri with his "Murder" marcro.
- 11th Hour Superpower: His "Murder" macro designed by the Wuuf, which he uses in the climax to single-handedly kill both the Shadow Priest and Cheri.
- I'm Going to Hell for This: Schweitzer notes this after he uses his revive on Flintlocke's ram and instead zombified it. He notes however that he'll have a drink first before hell.Schweitzer: Scratch that, first I'm getting a drink. And then? Hell.
- Shoot the Medic First: He's convinced that everyone thinks this way, and thus tries to stay as far away as he can from combat.
- The Hedonist: For a short time.Schweitzer: I'll meet you all back here later. I made a solemn and sacred promise back in those woods, and I intend to see it through.Kathreena: What's he up to?Flintlocke: I dunno, 'es a priest. Probably doin' borin' priest stuff.Goblin Shopkeeper: I got what you need!Schweitzer: Where do you keep the hookers?
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: More like The Healer Who Doesn't Do Anything. He has cast spells four times during the entire run of both comics. Twice he cast Inner Fire, a buff, on himself, and he resurrected Flintlocke's dead ram. The fourth time he kills Cheri and the Forsaken Shadow Priest.
- Took a Level in Badass In the climax, he finally stops being cowardly and uses his "Murder" macro, single-handedly killing both the Shadow Priest and Cheri.
- "Fur is murder!"Class: Hunter
- Ascended Meme: She shows up in the Darkshore questline.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: She lampshades it in one of the comic strips.
- Spirit Advisor: For a short time she and Bloodrose serve as them to Schweitzer due to having been killed earlier.
- "I blow through levels like Kleenex!"Class: Mage
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Munchkin
- Motor Mouth: She gets up a level just talking tactics!
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Whenever she gets angry, her eyes turn red.
- Spirit Advisor: For a short time she and Kathrena serve as them to Schweitzer due to having been killed earlier.
- The Worf Effect: Easily gets killed by the Shadow Priest because she was out of mana and her teammates left her alone.
- "I lewt teh hat."Class: Rogue
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Gained the rank of "Knight-Captain" after a short trek through Thunder Bluff.
- Badass Bookworm: He's a multitasking corporate patent attourney from Pittsburgh, and by far one of the most competent members of the party.
- Crazy-Prepared: He has macros for several things, including looting, following Flintlocke around, molesting barmaids, requesting cybersex from female players, climbing into Flintlocke's dead ram automatically running to the Stockades to loot the first chest he finds whenever entering Stormwind. The man himself has in-depth knowledge of the weather patterns and wind currents of Azeroth.
- Hidden Depths: Oh, yes. For starters, the character is played by a lawyer in Pittsburgh, runs a little goldfarming side business in World of Warcraft (as well as collecting the phone numbers and MySpace of hot women as it plays, which he also sells) and is at least bilingual, as he is capable of understanding french. He's an extreme multitasker, has a level 60 tauren on Bloodhoof and a 55 paladin that he runs simultaneously, a level 59 defiler in EverQuest, an extensive mining cooperation in EVE Online and a monk/elementalist who is a key contributor to the number three ranked North America guild in Guild Wars and is playing at the same time as he's getting a massage and watching television.
- His Horde alt, Rigley, is "the richest mage on the server", and got there by trading a stack of peacebloom for a couple of healing potions, which he traded for a piece of chain armor, and yadda yadda - 150,000 gold pieces.
- Hoist by Their Own Petard: He gets killed by the Horde party equipped with stuff they bought using a favor he owed one of them.
- Nice Hat: He claimed the Hat of the Archmage that dropped from Narrilasanz the dragon, winning it against Bloodrose.
- Riding the Bomb: Rides the Ultimate Goblin-Engineered Weapon like Dr. Strangelove when it's dropped off the zeppelin.
- The Smart Guy: As the "real" Lowping.
- Walking Spoiler: The fact that he's not a Chinese bot and that it's not his first time stealing the Ultimate Goblin-Engineered weapon is learned in the climax
- Wham Episode: "The Truth About Lowping"
Flintlocke vs The Horde
- "I do this to honor my ancestors, who fought and died to grant me this opportunity."Class: Hunter
- Achievements in Ignorance/Beyond the Impossible: He tamed a bunny. A critter.Shadow Priest: A bunny? You tamed a bunny? Is that even possible?
Shadow Priest: Statistically speaking, you should have been killed an average of twelve times by now.
- Additionally, he made the trek across Kalimdor to Teldrassil, travelling through the Alliance capital of Darnassus, completely naked, and managed to survive without getting killed once.
- Ascended Meme: Can be found in the Twilight Highlands along with Flintlocke.
- Hero Killer: In the finale of Flintlocke vs the Horde, he killed both Flintlocke and Schweitzer with only his pet. Additionally, Bun'kar also dealt the final blow to Lowping.
- Killer Rabbit: Bun'kar the Warrior Bunny grows angry at your insolence!
- Naked People Are Funny: Runs all the way from the Crossroads to Teldrassil, all the way through the Alliance capital of Darnassus, completely naked - Without dying.
- Revenge: His motive for hunting down Flintlocke. He killed his father.
- You Killed My Father: His NPC father is killed by Flintlocke in the early stages. He respawns, but he's killed by Flintlocke again shortly afterwards.
- "I plant funny heads. In the ground."Class: Shaman
- Ascended Meme: Is a food vendor in one of Orgrimmar's inns following Cataclysm.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Due to being almost perpetually high, he can be quite odd at times.
- Supreme Chef: He trained his cooking so high he can provide a full-on banquet. During one such banquet in the middle of a Warsong Gulch march, he served up Rok'tar's owl.
The Shadow Priest
- "Life is the disease. I am the cure."Class: Priest
- Archenemy: Considers his to be The Wuuf, another powerleveler. Ironically, he gets killed by a custom macro designed by him.
- Bond One-Liner: After making a priest who claimed to be the greatest shadow priest on the server melt their own face:Shadow Priest: That'll be 25 silver for the consultation, and an extra gold for sending you to a specialist.
- 11th Hour Superpower: His Shadowform, which he activates right before the finale.Cheri: Egah! What's that?Shadow Priest: It's called "Shadowform". The embodiment of evil.
- Ironic Death: Gets killed by a macro spell designed by his archnemesis, the Wuuf.
- Kick the Dog: Cured a dwarf of an infected snickerfang bite only to melt his face shortly after.
- The Mentor: Serves as the guide for the party, and specifically, is Rok'tar's PvP mentor. He gets killed in the finale by Schweitzer.
- Mentor Occupational Hazard: Utterly wrecked by Schweitzer in the finale.
- No Name Given: His Fan Nickname is "Bubbles".
- Shadow Archetype: To Bloodrose, as both are experienced powergamers.
- Class: Warlock
The PSI Investigators
- "What kind of sick freak bludgeons a man to death with a hanky!?"~The Senior PSI Investigator
- Cassandra Truth: McKenzie is usually close to the truth, only for his boss to shoot down his ideas.
- No Name Given: Although the junior inspector's name was revealed to be McKenzie in their debut episode, the senior inspector's name has yet to be revealed.
- Small Name, Big Ego: The head detective seems to believe that he knows more than he actually does, and he continually dismisses his junior partner's logical deductions.
- "Too easy. Nerf everything."Class: Priest
- Archenemy: The Shadow Priest considers him to be his.