Characters: Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth
Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth
- "We're going to save and/or destroy the world!"Class: Warrior
- Abnormal Ammo: This is what he usually fires out of his gun. Examples include: Woodchucks, Lowping stuck to a toiler plunger and a bomb.
- Achievements in Ignorance/Beyond the Impossible: Amongst other things, he's somehow had his hearthstone set to Thunder Bluff.
- Ascended Meme: Can be found in the Twilight Highlands along with Rok'tar.
- Berserk Button: Kill Lowping and he'll chase you down with a minigun.
- Big "NO!": Lets one out with a Skyward Scream when Lowping is killed.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Deadpan Snarker: He can be this at times.
- Genius Ditz: Say what you will about him, but all of his weapons and attacks barring the "Goblin Bazooka" worked.
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds
- Porky Pig Pronunciation: It would've been much easier to say "blimp".
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Stuff Blowing Up: His favorite solution to problems usually involve making things explode.
- "You see, there's this thing called aggro. It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'The Priest dies'."Class: Priest
- A God Am I: Played for Laughs during a drugged stupor.Schweitzer: I AM THE GOD OF YOUR FATHERS!!
- Ascended Meme: Shows up during the Twilight Highlands quests to ask Flintlocke if shooting the player out of a cannon is a good idea when they've got cannonballs.
- Bring Me My Brown Pants: Schweitzer is a frequent victim of these.
- Bond One-Liner: "It's not about the kind of player I want to be. It's about the kind of player I am."
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Dirty Coward: Stays away from combat until everything is dead, then comes out to loot presumably due to something that happened during the war. After some Character Development, he grows out of it and kills the Shadow Priest and Cheri with his "Murder" marcro.
- Genre Savvy: He seems to be aware of hidden passages opened with loose pegs and torches in the walls.
- I'm Going to Hell for This: Schweitzer notes this after he uses his revive on Flintlocke's ram and instead zombified it. He notes however that he'll have a drink first before hell.Schweitzer: Scratch that, first I'm getting a drink. And then? Hell.
- Shoot the Medic First: He seems to be convinced everyone thinks this way.
- The Hedonist: For a short time.Schweitzer: I'll meet you all back here later. I made a solemn and sacred promise baack in those woods, and I intend to see it through.Kathreena: What's he up to?Flintlocke: I dunno, 'es a priest. Probably doin' borin' priest stuff.Goblin Shopkeeper: I got what you need!Schweitzer: Where do you keep the hookers?
- The Healer Who Doesn't Do Anything: He cast spells three times in the comic. Twice he cast Inner Fire, a buff, on himself, and he resurrected Flintlocke's dead ram. The fourth time he kills Cheri and the Forsaken Shadow Priest.
- Took a Level in Badass/Eleventh Hour Superpower: In the final panels, he uses his "Murder" macro and single-handedly kills both the Shadow Priest and Cheri.
- "Fur is murder!"Class: Hunter
- Archer Archetype
- Ascended Meme: She shows up in the Darkshore questline.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: She lampshades it in one of the comic strips.
- Spirit Advisor: For a short time she and Bloodrose serve as them to Schweitzer.
- "I blow through levels like Kleenex!"Class: Mage
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Munchkin
- Motor Mouth: She gets up a level just talking tactics!
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Whenever she gets angry, her eyes turn red.
- Spirit Advisor: For a short time she and Kathrena serve as them to Schweitzer.
- The Worf Effect: Easily gets killed by the Shadow Priest because she was out of mana.
- "I lewt teh hat."Class: Rogue
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Gained the rank of "Knight-Captain" after a short trek through Thunder Bluff.
- Crazy-Prepared: He has macros for several things, including looting, following Flintlocke around, molesting barmaids, requesting cybersex from female players, climbing into Flintlocke's dead ram automatically running to the Stockades to loot the first chest he finds whenever entering Stormwind. The player himself has in-depth knowledge of the weather patterns and wind currents of Azeroth.
- Riding the Bomb
- Hidden Depths: Oh, yes. For starters, the character is played by a lawyer in Pittsburgh, runs a little goldfarming side business in World of Warcraft (as well as collecting the phone numbers and MySpace of hot women as it plays, which he also sells) and is at least bilingual, as he is capable of understanding french. He's an extreme multitasker, has a level 60 tauren on Bloodhoof and a 55 paladin that he runs simultaneously, a level 59 defiler in EverQuest, an extensive mining cooperation in EVE Online and a monk/elementalist who is a key contributor to the number three ranked North America guild in Guild Wars and is playing at the same time as he's getting a massage and watching television.
- His Horde alt, Rigley, is "the richest mage on the server", and got there by trading a stack of peacebloom for a couple of healing potions, which he traded for a piece of chain armor, and yadda yadda - 150,000 gold pieces.
- Hoist By Their Own Petard: He gets killed by the Horde party equipped with stuff they bought using a favor he owed one of them.
- Hyper Competent Sidekick
- Nice Hat
- The Smart Guy: As the "real" Lowping.
- Walking Spoiler
- Wham Episode: "The Truth About Lowping"
Flintlocke vs The Horde
- "I do this to honor my ancestors, who fought and died to grant me this opportunity."Class: Hunter
- Achievements in Ignorance/Beyond the Impossible: He tamed a bunny. A critter.Shadow Priest: A bunny? You tamed a bunny? Is that even possible?
Shadow Priest: Statistically speaking, you should have been killed an average of twelve times by now.
- Additionally, he made the trek across Kalimdor to Teldrassil, travelling through the Alliance capital of Darnassus, completely naked, and managed to survive without getting killed once.
- Ascended Meme: Can be found in the Twilight Highlands along with Flintlocke.
- Blood Knight
- Hero Killer: In the finale of Flintlocke vs the Horde, he killed both Flintlocke and Schweitzer with only his pet. Additionally, Bun'kar also dealt the final blow to Lowping.
- Killer Rabbit: Bun'kar the Warrior Bunny grows angry at your insolence!
- Naked People Are Funny: Runs all the way from the Crossroads to Teldrassil, all the way through the Alliance capital of Darnassus, completely naked - Without dying.
- Revenge: His motive for hunting down Flintlocke. He killed his father.
- You Killed My Father
- "I plant funny heads. In the ground."Class: Shaman
- Ascended Meme: Is a food vendor in one of Orgrimmar's inns following Cataclysm.
- The Stoner
- Supreme Chef: He trained his cooking so high he can provide a full-on banquet. During one such banquet in the middle of a Warsong Gulch march, he served up Rok'tar's owl.
The Shadow Priest
- "Life is the disease. I am the cure."Class: Priest
- Archenemy: Considers his to be The Wuuf, another powerleveler. Ironically, he gets killed by a custom macro designed by him.
- Blood Knight
- Bond One-Liner: After making a priest who claimed to be the greatest shadow priest on the server melt their own face:Shadow Priest: That'll be 25 silver for the consultation, and an extra gold for sending you to a specialist.
- Eleventh Hour Superpower: His Shadowform, which he uses right before the finale.Cheri: Egah! What's that?Shadow Priest: It's called "Shadowform". The embodiment of evil.
- Ironic Death: Gets killed by a macro spell designed by his archnemesis, the Wuuf.
- Kick the Dog: Cured a dwarf of an infected snickerfang bite only to melt his face shortly after.
- Mentor Occupational Hazard
- No Name Given: His Fan Nickname is "Bubbles".
- Shadow Archetype: To Bloodrose.
- The Obi-Wan: Serves as the guide for the party, and specifically, is Rok'tar's PvP mentor. He gets killed in the finale by Schweitzer.
- Class: Warlock
The PSI Investigators
- "What kind of sick freak bludgeons a man to death with a hanky!?"~The Senior PSI Investigator
- Cassandra Truth: McKenzie is usually close to the truth, only for his boss to shoot down his ideas.
- I'm a Humanitarian
- No Name Given: Although the junior inspector's name was revealed to be McKenzie in their debut episode, the senior inspector's name has yet to be revealed.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- "Too easy. Nerf everything."Class: Priest