open/close all folders
A skeleton knight who serves as the the main protagionist of the game. He can't speak, but the game provides the player with his thoughts on the many odd situations he finds himself in.
- Dem Bones: Probably one of the only times a main hero character is this trope.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Each weapon he uses is different, but they are all types of swords.
- Heroic Mime: Due to his lack of a tongue, he is unable to voice his thoughts. This leads to his opinions being completely ignored.
- Playing with Fire: Most of the magical spells he learns are fire based.
- The Drag-Along: He doesn't really care much about Sara and Lita's goals, but they're the ones driving the plot.
A cute ghost girl who forcefully joins the hero near the beginning of the game. She is gifted with telepathy and high level magic skills.
A vampire who is skilled at messing with various types of technology. Rather than use normal RPG weapons or magic like the other characters she wields various types of guns in battle.
A french zombie in a suit who is the last member to join the party. Uses axes in combat.
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: They seem to have been left to guard the Crystals, but take no notice of the party until they've already got their hands on them.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere: Insanely so. There's literally no reason for him to be here, at all. He just... shows up and fights you at the end.
- Lita assumes that it was responsible for corrupting Dr. Dark's robots to stop them from bringing him the crystals.