open/close all folders
DemA skeleton knight who serves as the the main protagionist of the game. He can't speak, but the game provides the player with his thoughts on the many odd situations he finds himself in.
- Bonus Boss: Returns as this in Cthulhu Saves the World and Cosmic Star Heroine. If defeated in the former, he will join the party. In the latter, he provides a Spellblade shield that allows the user to switch elements in combat.
- Dem Bones: Probably one of the only times a main hero character is this trope.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Each weapon he uses is different, but they are all types of swords.
- Heroic Mime: Due to his lack of a tongue, he is unable to voice his thoughts. This leads to his opinions being completely ignored.
- Playing with Fire: Most of the magical spells he learns are fire based.
- The Drag-Along: He doesn't really care much about Sara and Lita's goals, but they're the ones driving the plot.
SaraA cute ghost girl who forcefully joins the hero near the beginning of the game. She is gifted with telepathy and high level magic skills.
- Adventurer Archaeologist
- An Ice Person: Many of her spells are ice based.
- Bonus Boss: Returns as this in the "Cthulhu's Angels" bonus campaign of Cthulhu Saves the World. If defeated, she will join the party.
- Mind Reading: Making her the only person that Dem can "talk" to... not that she really listens.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Yep.
LitaA vampire who is skilled at messing with various types of technology. Rather than use normal RPG weapons or magic like the other characters she wields various types of guns in battle.
- Adventurer Archaeologist
- Bonus Boss: Returns as the weakest of three in Cosmic Star Heroine.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Many of the spells she learns are the same except for the element. She can learn earth spells or lightning based spells.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: As soon as she makes sure the group isn't there to kill her she gladly joins up with them.
- Mage Marksman: Both a gun user and the party's dedicated Black Mage.
- Meganekko: She even uses different types of glasses to fill her armor slot.
- Shock and Awe: Can learn lightning spells as well as earth spells.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Her shotgun is one of the very best weapons and can be used throughout the rest of the game after the player gets their hands on it.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair: Why have just blue hair when you can have green hair too?
ErikA french zombie in a suit who is the last member to join the party. Uses axes in combat.
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: They seem to have been left to guard the Crystals, but take no notice of the party until they've already got their hands on them.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere: Insanely so. There's literally no reason for him to be here, at all. He just... shows up and fights you at the end.
- Lita assumes that it was responsible for corrupting Dr. Dark's robots to stop them from bringing him the crystals.