Characters: Boys Before Flowers
The following tropes can be applied to the characters of the Korean Series Boys Before Flowers.
Guem JandiThe Main Character of the Drama (originally Tsukushi Makino). Comes from a Poor Family but gains a Scholarship to attend Shinhwa High.
- All of the Other Reindeer - At Shinhwa. Up to the eleven.
- Break the Cutie - Basically the whole series.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me! - Doesn't what to be treated as if she needs help.
- Hollywood Homely - Fat? I REALLY don't think you need to worry about that.
- Ordinary High-School Student
- Perpetual Poverty
- Will Not Be A Victim
- Your Cheating Heart
Gu Jun Pyo (originally Tsukasa Domyouji)
Yoon Ji Hoo (originally Rui Hanazawa)
So Yi Jeong (originally Soujiro Nishikado)
- Abusive Parents - Dad is unrepentant Womanizer and Mother is suicidal... not a lot of fun.
- The Casanova - Yes but it's more of a defense mechanism...
- The Charmer - The 5 Second kill!
- The Dutiful Son: From a family into traditional pottery, instead of tea ceremony like the original,
- What Have I Become? - Probably why he changes in the end.
Song Woo Bin (originally Akira Mimasaka)
- The Un Favourite - Count his lines in the whole series!