The cast of the Aveyond
and associated tropes.
open/close all folders
Debuts in Ahriman's Prophecy
The main character of Ahriman's Prophecy
. A young girl with red hair who lives with her grandmother, but is tasked to become a magick wielder in the mainland.
Talia's village friend, a blue-haired blacksmith boy who is a year older than her. He was tasked with escorting Talia to the mainland.
The blond-haired crown princess of Thais, who is surprisingly adept with the sword.
A black-haired young street urchin who lives as a thief who joins the party. He makes another appearance in Aveyond 2
after being freed from a curse that turned him to stone.
- Gentleman Thief: He addresses Talia as "M'lady" at first. Subverted as later he just calls all of them "fools". In his appearance in Aveyond 2, he's become much more mouthier compared to his appearance Ahriman's Prophecy.
- Hair Color Dissonance: Brown, or black?
- Optional Party Member: In both appearances. In Ahriman's prophecy, you can kill him or turn him into the authorities, or recruit him. In Aveyond 2, he's been turned to stone, and you don't have to free him. In both games though, it'd be pretty stupid not to recruit him, as he's the only one who can open locked treasure chests.
Frederick Le Mew
A shapeshifter lizard from Animalville.
A dwarf mercenary.
Debuts in Aveyond: Rhen's Quest
The main character of Aveyond 1
, a young village girl with purple hair who discovers that she has sword singing abilities.
A young green-haired noble who looks down on commoners, and was the master of Rhen when she was a slave. He is a skilled mage apprentice.
- Casting a Shadow: His powers upon joining the Necromancer's Guild.
- Character Development: He gets nicer to Rhen by the time you reach Sedona - that is, if you don't take into account that Rhen is actually royalty, which kind of makes his change less significant. Still, if you don't join the Elite Mage guild, Rhen herself notes how much he's changed. Also, his dialogue in the (optional) mansion, where he says he might have liked Rhen if it were not for the circumstances, is pure Ship Tease.
- Child Mage
- Playing with Fire: His powers upon joining the Annihilator's Guild can be both this and Dishing Out Dirt.
- Spoiled Brat: He gets better.
- Time Master: One of the Guilds he can join.
- The Red Mage
Elinidana'ter'Lithir de Armaiti
White-haired female demon summoner who joins Rhen and Lars on their quest, while aiming for her own quest of getting another husband to add on to her stash of three.
The Sun Priest, a brown-haired man who turns out to be a traitor
A red-haired vampire who has sadistic tendencies.
A paladin serving the King of Sedona, who hates evil.
A pirate who was thrown into prison because he refused to marry a Veldtian woman.
An overweight barmaid who is in love with Pirate John.
Debuts in Aveyond: Ean's Quest
The main character, a brown-haired young elf.
Ean's friend who went missing one day. After being saved by Ean, she discovers her powers as a Song Mage.
A young green-haired hunter who likes to adventure.
A maid who wishes to become a swords master.
Ava "One Eye"
An infamous pirate who turns out to be a woman.
Second in line to the Thais throne. Sent by his brother Uthar to grow up.
- Character Development: If you keep him around, he becomes a bit nicer by the end.
- Optional Party Member: You can either have Nick or Gavin at any one moment because they hate each other too much to be in the same party. Unless you download the patch which allows you to have both.
A warlock from Bogwood.
- The Casanova
- Optional Party Member: You can either have Gavin or Nick at any one moment because they hate each other too much to be in the same party. Unless you download the patch which allows you to have both.
Debuts in Aveyond: Orbs of Magic Series
A black-haired thief girl who trains in Thais as a spy.
The Crown Prince of Thais.
An amnesiac purple-haired dark-skinned girl whom Edward and Mel found in the ruins.
A green-haired noble lady who wishes to marry Edward and become Queen.
A small orc who wields axes. He joins the party wishing to escape his fate as the runt in orcish society.
A young magician who specializes in trickster spells.
A shapeshifter who can turn into different birds.
A creepy young girl who haunts Mel with cryptic statements at random intervals. She turns out to be Mel's daughter from the future.
A mysterious girl with healing powers who tries to stop Nox from taunting Mel. She turns out to be Mel's daughter from the future, and Nox's twin sister.