- Cliché Storm: Occasionally subverted and lampshaded here and there. YMMV, but possibly the reason Aveyond is a rather obscure series.
- Crack Pairing: Amaranthian user daeva_agas loves Rhen/Agas from Aveyond 1 and Mel/Gyendal from Aveyond 3 and has spawned a number of fanarts surrounding those ships. Both pair soon gained some following from the website.
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Te'ijal, an Optional Party Member from Aveyond 1. She got a cameo in Aveyond 2, and was a central character in Aveyond 3.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Almost deliberately invoked, since Amanda admits to like pairing her characters in a more... unexpected ways.
- Most fans prefer Lars/Rhen rather than the canon pairing, Dameon/Rhen.
- Also Edward/Mel. You can make this pairing happen in individual gameplay, but canon is Edward/Stella, while Mel marries a descendent of Lars who doesn't appear in the game
- Non-canon Talia/Devin also seems rather popular. Like the above pairing, it's possible in individual gameplay.
- Genius Bonus: Ahriman is the name of a Persian god of evil. Ishtar is the name of a Sumerian goddess of love and war.
- Nox is a Roman goddess of night.
- The daevas from the first game are named after daevas (duh) from the Persian myth, except for Agas. The demon named Agas is originally a Drug (or Khord-Drug, depending on who you talk to), which ranked lower than the daevas.
- It's Short, so It Sucks : Fans complained about how short the first chapter of Aveyond 3 despite the fact that it was just half of a game and the second chapter wasn't even released yet.
Ahriman: It shall be done. Show this paltry world the power of the daevas!
- Several scenes throughout the series, especially anything with Ahriman in it:
In LOT: Fellow vampires, the time has come to take the Overworld as our own. Too long have humans, our dinner, ruled that land.In TDP: Followers of darkness, too long have we been forced to live in the shadow of light. It is time for us to rise and rule the land above!
- Gyendal isn't much better than Ahriman. And he repeats his "People of darkness, we have been oppressed by the light for too long. Let us band together and rise against the light!" speech with very similar wording in Lord of Twilight and The Darkthrop Prophecy.
- The voice pack kicks it up a notch what with the uh..."acting". And the stereotypical vampire accents are not helping.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Galahad wasn't too popular in Aveyond 1, thanks to his Knight Templar and Holier Than Thou tendencies. He gained a lot of fans in Aveyond 3, where he was a Knight in Sour Armor vampire Death Seeker.