open/close all folders
Total Drama Island
- Cody being outnumbered, then proceeding to go Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass on the opposite team.
- Owen losing it after Lindsay gets hit and taking out Katie, Sadie, Bridgette, and Geoff in eight seconds flat.
- Executing Duncan's "Rush The New Guy" Strategy where they consecutively take out the opposing team one by one.
- But what really "brings the dinner to the table and eats it" is: Harold's epic dodging skills where he even dodges the final one Matrix Style, and finally catches the ball, giving his team a win. He earns the respect from his personal tormentor Duncan. Even Noah, who paid zero attention to the game, was impressed.
- Harold saves his team again to everyone's surprise, with his epic beatboxing, leading the Killer Bass to their second straight come-from-behind win in "Not Quite Famous".
- Interestingly, after his performance in Dodgebrawl Harold thought he would get fans who wanted autographs for his epic dodging, but ultimately it's his beatboxing which gets him into the limelight.
- "Paintball Deer Hunter":
- Beth gets herself one of these in the episode when she gets fed up with Heather's unreasonable demands after Heather ordered her to steal a bag of chips from the mess hall without getting spotted by Scary Black Man Chef Hatchet instead of focusing on the actual challenge. Beth succeeds in evading Chef Hatchet, but begins to wonder why she put her life on the line for someone she never liked. Realizing Heather had been taking advantage of her, Beth eats the chips by herself, opens paintball fire on Heather with extreme prejudice and then breaks off the alliance.
- Owen (hunter) spent half the challenge chasing DJ (deer) down with a paint ball gun. When he finally ran out of ammo DJ responded by tossing his ass off a cliff.
- Lindsay, after spending the entire season under Heather's heel, finally knocks her off her high horse in "That's Off the Chain", with an impressive on-the-fly, curse-riddled tirade.
Lindsay: You really are mean! And all that bad stuff people say about you is true, like how you're a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little -
(censor bleep with a censored finger, shocked reactions from Chef, Owen, DJ, and Heather, and a smile from Gwen)
Lindsay: I always told them they were wrong. I stood up for you because I thought we were BFFs! but they're right! You really are a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little -
(censor bleep with a shocked Duncan, a shocked loon, and a smiling Chris)
And guess what? I don't want to be BFFs anymore. I'd rather spend the day staring at Owen's butt than shopping with you! and P.S. Your shoes are tacky!
Gwen: Yeah! You tell her!
- Later, in the confessional cam:
Lindsay: I don't know what came over me. Oh wait, yes I do! Heather's a total - (censor bleep)
- Izzy's epic fist fight with Chef (who is twice her height and three times her muscle mass) in "Hide and Be Sneaky". Not only does she parry everyone of his blows, she even slo-mo leaps into the air and kicks him in the face, before diving out of the window (shattering it) and screaming her Catch Phrase: "You'll never have me alive!", and Izzy and Chef continue their slo-mo pursue of each other before finally reaching the dock. Pity she didn't make it.
- "Hook, Line, and Screamer":
- Gwen kicking a serial killer in the jaw, repeatedly, bad enough that the serial killer says that he was treated better in prison. Hardcore.
- Duncan proving himself Genre Savvy by letting each of the other campers leave the group one by one so he can be the Final Guy, before successfully taking on Chef Hatchet in a friggin' chainsaw fight on the docks.
- Leshawna attempting to confront the "killer". She still ran away, but even then, it was pretty brave of her to try and stand up to him. The fact that she laughed it off afterward just adds to it.
- When the group has to stack wooden heads of the ousted campers into totem poles, Heather and Owen are chained together. Heather spends the whole challenge insulting all of them, and Owen (who is chained to her) just sits there passively. Then Heather makes the mistake of insulting Izzy. Owen is so furious with her that he does exactly what she wouldn't want him to do: He forfeits. On purpose.
- The entirety of "I Triple Dog Dare You!", especially when Lindsey's dare is the same threat Heather had made towards her; which results in Heather getting eliminated and losing her hair. In just one episode, Heather is forced to pay for all the cruelty she inflicted on the others.
- The end of the season; After twenty-six episodes of abuse, humiliation, and injuries, Duncan, Owen and Geoff take Chris and toss him into the lake, just to show what they think of him. Chef Hatchet approves.
Chef: I've been wanting to do that all summer! How do ya like that, pretty boy!? Huh?!
Geoff: Oh, Chef...
Owen: (snickers) You're next, dude!
Total Drama Action
Total Drama World Tour
- The first song. Oh my gosh. The first song.
- Duncan telling Chris off in the first episode and quitting rather than degrading himself by doing a season of musical numbers. He's dragged back into the game several episodes later, but still.
- Tyler saving his teammates' lives by hanging on to the edge of a cliff using his insanely strong fingers. And after everyone climbs up to safety, he pulls the sled back up with a single tug, eliciting a cheer from his team.
- Geoff and Bridgette repairing their relationship in the first aftermath of the season is in my opinion a moment of heartwarming, funny, and awesome all in one. In the sense of awesome the two managed to piss Blaineley off enough for her to go berserk on stage.
- "I See London...":
- Noah taking over leadership of his team after Alejandro goes missing in "I See London", even dropping his usual sarcasm and laziness in favor of actually working. Then in the final moments of the episode he brushes off his elimination boredom, puts on his parachute, calmly warns his teammates about Alejandro, and then becomes the first World Tour contestant to ever take the Drop Of Shame properly.
- Owen and Noah doubling back to the torture chamber to pick up Tyler, despite knowing that time was of the essence and losing teammates didn't cause score-deductions. Compare and contrast the members of Team Amazon, who barely notice their dwindling headcount.
- Owen going all Papa Bear on a serial killer, "No one knocks my little buddy in the corner!", of course, it descends right into Crowning Moment of Funny in the next few seconds, but it was still awesome.
- "Greece's Pieces":
- Owen using his belly to bounce Cody out of the ring.
- Sierra attacking Courtney for insulting Cody, and the Double Knockout that ensued.
- Cody knocking out Duncan.
- Courtney's Offhand Backhand to Gwen when she tries to "explain".
- Cody is told to throw the challenge so that his team can vote off Gwen. Instead of obeying, Cody proceeds to fly into the air and win against Tyler. It gets even better when you realize he defied Courtney, who treated him like shit the entire episode.
- "The EX-Files":
- Owen using himself as the last cannonball to sink Team Amazon's ship, thus securing victory for his team. There's even a freeze frame of each member of Team Amazon going Oh, Crap a second before he makes contact.
- "Aftermath Aftermayhem":
- Chris yelling at Sierra and eliminating her on the spot in "Awww, Drumheller" after she blew up millions of dollars worth of equipment just by being Too Dumb to Live.
- Alternatively, Sierra blowing up the plane and causing Chris' meltdown in the first place, there's no denying that he had that coming for quite a while.
- Alejandro singing the show's first ever Villain Song, This Is How We Will End It. And what a song it is.
- There's the time Harold out-surfs Courtney. It backfires, but it's still cool given how she always tries to sell herself as The Ace.
- "Planes, Trains, Hot Air Mobiles":
- Although Heather and Alejandro's methods to get to Mexico are pretty neat, Cody's has to take the cake here. While Heather caught a train and Alejandro stowed away in the shipping truck, Cody and Sierra put together a hot air balloon from the random debris in the airplane wreckage. Now while this is pretty cool all by itself, the awesome happens later on. After their balloon gets destroyed by power lines, Cody feels he can no longer continue, and gives up. Not willing to let him quit now that he's come this far, Sierra finds what they need, gives him the pep talk that he needs, and they catch up with the others using one of the craziest methods ever seen in this show: Rocket-Powered Wheelchair
- I'm Gonna Make It. The first half features Sierra and Cody singing a duet as she manoeuvres their balloon around obstacles while Alejando and Heather do a literal Masochism Tango atop a moving train. The second half is done in a sort of Travel Montage mode that displays the final three's movements across a map, complete with Heather waving mockingly whenever she passes an opponent.
- Geeky Weakling Cody who got pushed around by the cast for two seasons, and had to be carried to the end of the season by his favorite stalker Sierra, finally stands up for himself and engages Bigbad in a swordfish fight.
- "Hawaiian Punch":
- Heather managing to trick both Cody and Alejandro during the tie-breaker, while tied to a pole. It's even cooler when you remember that earlier in the episode Owen had commented that she wouldn't be able to do any harm while tied up.
- Versus, which features gigantic, god-like versions of Heather and Alejandro rising out of volcanoes and throwing lightning bolts at each other.
- Cody's repetition of "Al" just to press Alejandro's hidden Berserk Button.
- Although it was harsh, Heather tricking Alejandro into giving up the prize was pretty awesome, providing a sweet sense of poetic justice in regards to the girls he'd tricked (especially Bridgette) and reminding us just why Heather is the most formidable competitor.
- Everyone (with the exception of Courtney) cheering for Heather when she finally defeated Alejandro, even sworn enemies like Gwen and Leshawna.
- All the contestants laughing in delight as Chris' boat sinks.
- Sierra as a whole is pretty awesome. She's multi-talented and Genre Savvy and knew right away when Heather was trying to trick her.
Total Drama: Revenge of the Island
Total Drama All-Stars
Total Drama: Pahkitew Island
- During the drop from the Airplane Ella and Sky managed to save themselves with their respective skills while Jasmine saved two others mid-fall.
- Samey finally retaliating against her twin sister by feeding her a fruit that made her unable to talk and pretend she was Amy so that Amy (who Chris thought was Samey) would be sent home.
Samey: (pretending to be Amy as Amy's unable to talk) Oh ignore her, she's just trying to get sympathy. Aren't you, Samey?
(Amy realizes that Samey tricked her and tries to talk but it's muffled)
Chris: Can't understand what you're saying Samey, but it really doesn't matter, because you've been voted off.
- Ella may have gotten a raw deal, but she left the island on her own terms after saving a teammate.
- Said "Own Terms" include a full blown musical number (outwitting both Chris and Chef in the process) and not showing a shred of resentment for her elimination, before being carried into the cannon by birds. That is how you go out in style.
- Jasmine using Topher as a human battering ram to escape the gopher hole they were trapped in.
- Shawn making what he thinks is a Heroic Sacrifice to protect Jasmine.
Shawn: Zombies! (slaps himself) This is not a drill, soldier! (slap) The zombies are here, and they're after Jasmine! (slap) Now, what are you prepared to do?!
- After Sky brutally rejected Dave (so brutally he cried) Chris tells her off
(Sky is shocked she's in the bottom 2 with Dave)
Chris: Don't look so shocked Sky. The way you talked to Dave after the pre-challenge was pretty much like watching someone hoof a small kitten in the nards.
- "Scarlett Fever": Fair few characters get these in this episode.
- Basically everything to do with Scarlett in this episode, from her revelation, to hacking the island.
- The fact that the whole island is one gigantic high-tech piece of machinery.
- In his Crowning Moment of Awesome, former Dirty Coward Shawn goes and singlehandedly slaughters an army of Chris Robots when told by Jasmine they're zombies, and then offhandedly head shotting the robo-bear with an arm.
- Even though it was Sky's idea, Max (of all people) still manages to get one when he tricks Scarlett into letting the rest of the contestants into the control room with a Chris-bot.
- Sugar defeats Scarlett by hog-tying her with her own hair.
- This episode is regarded by many to be the best of all time.
- Shawn's armpit serenade. It earns him a standing ovation from the judges (including Chris).
- Later, Shawn admits it was the first time he tried it out in public. Not bad for a first time.