- Ensemble Darkhorse: Skulk, the Big Bad of the series.
- Ho Yay / Ho Yay Shipping: Skulk X Sammy. Seriously, if any fanfics existed of this obscure show about 50% of them would be about those two getting romantic with each other. In the closing credits scene, Skulk is shown KISSING Sammy on the helmet.
- Iron Woobie: Sammy. He's a Kind Hearted Simpleton villain sidekick who is always getting abused or mistreated. It's hard not to want to hug the poor guy.
- Jerkass Woobie: Skulk has moments of this like when he was wrongly accused of killing Sammy and banished in "Fire Bug" or when he was crying his eyes out at the end of "Power Trip".
- Moe: All the bears are downright adorable (though maybe to a fault), but special mention goes to Walt, Tina, and the twin girl bears.
- Sammy, the sidekick is the main villain is also quite adorable.
- Periphery Demographic: Furries, particularly European and Canadian ones.
- Retroactive Recognition: Once you get through the credits, you find that Sonja Ball performed the opening theme. Who knew Arthur's mom was so musically inclined?
YMMV / The Little Flying Bears