- Awesome Music: "Space Lord" by Monster Magnet, some even think that they renamed the game just for this song.
- Broken Base: Nothing big, but there's a small debate on whether the current name (Spacelords) or old name (Raiders of the Broken Planet) is more fitting/or better.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: The Pepper Pot gun belonging to Lycus Dion is a very sought-after pick for the character, due to its high damage and having a longer range in comparison to other guns (Especially the Dolores) in Dion's collection. It also has excellent critical stats.
- Ironically despite being one of the most heroic characters lore wise, Konstantin is considered to be Top-Tier when it comes to Antagonist players for A few reasons. Since He's A Fifth Council character He can take A good amount of abuse, His guns have decent stats (upgraded or not), and His special pushes back enemies from Him and the location He activated it for A few seconds, this can both prevent enemy players from ganging up or getting to an objective.
- Cult Classic: It's far from the most popular Free-To-Play game but has it's fans.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Lycus Dion, Doldren, Shae, Dr.Kuzmann, Valeria. Just to name a few.
- Evil Is Sexy: Doldren is one of (if not the) most immoral of the Raiders, however he is also considered to be one of the most... attractive
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Surprisingly, Schneider. Between the lore and supplementary material, you'll find people that ship with Mikah, Aneska, Lycus, Iune, and even Doldren.
- Spiritual Successor: Some have called this game one to Battleborn due to it's similar style.
YMMV / Spacelords