- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- The "Episode 0" special has Twilight arriving in Ponyville and trying to find a bathroom or shower, going through the rest of the Mane 6, and learning she can't use Rainbow Dash's shower because it's up in the clouds. Let's just say it's not a problem anymore.
- Pinkie Pie mentions having to learn Japanese when the show is brought over to Japan. Now that they're doing the reverse by bringing over Yo-Kai Watch, a couple of the Japanese voice actors have started learning English, so it's not that farfetched.
- The one about Octavia being the world champion of the Quiet Game - thanks to "Slice of Life", Octavia was Suddenly Voiced, meaning that the title has passed instead to DJ PON-3.
- Schedule Slip: Or rather lack of schedule. Shepherd draws his yonkomas when he gets ideas and free time. Sometimes we get a burst of several strips in a row, sometimes we go months without new material, leading to something of a deluge of Rainbow Rocks-related material.
- The release of the fanbooks stalled after the release of the third book. The announcement of the work for the English release for the fourth fanbook was just announced, several years after the release of the prior installment.
- Even the work on the fourth book has been internally stalled. Progress is being made, it's just slow.
YMMV / Friendship Is 4komagic