- Bad "Bad Acting": The voice acting is just so hilariously bad in delivery that it might possibly give The House of the Dead 2 a run for its money.
- Cult Classic: Despite disappearing from most arcades and being overshadowed by House of the Dead, Evil Night still has its fans. A wiki and unoffical Facebook page have been created for the game.
- This comes in addition to fan art and LEGO creations that were posted online.
- Goddamned Bats: The flying cockroaches can be a pain if not dealt with properly.
- Averted with the bats in stage 4, which don't attack the player.
- The voice acting (and their subtitles).
- The skeleton zombie looks more like a man dressed up as one, as if celebrating Mexico's Day of the Dead.
YMMV / Evil Night