- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Averted in this case since, unlike most other arcade games, Evil Night can only be played with dedicated arcade hardware and not an emulator like MAME. As said hardware is rare and prone to issues, you're in for a major challenge.
- Last known locations for the game included two arcades in the Philippines (decommissioned in 2010 and 2013/2014 respectively), one in Indonesia (decommissioned in 2012), and several arcades in the Chicagoland area. Unfortunately for those located in the Chicagoland metro, most of those arcades have closed.
- This article lists the last known locations of the game.
- Killer App: Konami perhaps intended for the game to be one, to the point of taking numerous liberties from House of the Dead from Sega. However, while that game began a popular franchise, Evil Night faded into obscurity.
- Market-Based Title: In North American versions of the game, it is called Evil Night. In Asia-Pacific region, particularly in Japan and the Philippines, it is known as Hell Night.
- Name's the Same: Hell Night, the PAL title, is a title of another survival-horror game made by Konami. Thus, it causes confusion among the players in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Vaporware: The cancelled Panasonic M2 game console saw new life as powering Evil Night and several other Konami games. It's notable for long loading times and a high failure rate.
Trivia / Evil Night