- Awesome Music: Say what you will about Dana herself, but her entrance music "Respectful" is nothing short of awesome.
- Broken Base: Whether or not she deserved being called up to the main roster so soon; those who support it tend to cite her improvement in the ring as well as her dynamic as Emma's sidekick which the call-up was intended to continue, while those who oppose it often say that she's too green and/or should not have been called up before Bayley.
- Dork Age: Getting paired up with Charlotte after Emma got injured was not well-received by most fans - as they felt Dana was too green to be given such a high-profile spot. Not helping matters was Charlotte's own perceived status as a Creator's Pet, and fans were suffering Arc Fatigue in her lengthy Women's Championship reign. After Charlotte started feuding with Bayley, Dana appeared less and less and was finally split from Charlotte. The fans were incredibly behind her when she turned on the former champion, so time will tell if she completely breaks out of it.
- Hollywood Pudgy: She's gained a noticeable amount of weight since her debut, and fans have obviously caught wind of this, though she's lost a lot of it by 2018.
- Narm Charm: Her pompous promos manage to be silly, yet still quite endearing.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Downplayed. She wasn't very well liked when she first debuted due to being seen as simply far too green to deserve a regular spot on the NXT roster. The fact she was almost instantly added to the opening title sequence following her debut (while some big names such as Enzo Amore still were not present and others like Finn Balor took weeks or months to be added to it) put her dangerously close to being a Creator's Pet. Thankfully, between her finding a spot as The Dragon to Emma, her vast improvement both in and out of the ring shown on Breaking Ground, and an incredibly well-received match with Asuka at Takeover: Respect, she seems to have won over some of the viewers. She still has her share of haters who think she's not ready yet, making her a Base-Breaking Character.
- Strangled by the Red String: Non-romantic example. She and Charlotte abruptly teamed up, with no explanation or reason for it. Especially since they had been enemies on NXT.
YMMV / Dana Brooke