- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Jake's scene in the porn movie he's infiltrating consists of him entering a club where Frankie Goes to Hollywood leads him around the club singing "Relax" and poses on a bar before getting carried away by club goers. It's certainly...elaborate for a porn scene.
- It was basically a music video for the song which had been banned in the UK and MTV, providing a Just Here for Godzilla reason to see the film.
- Ear Worm: "Telescope" will bury into your brain and stay there for a few years.
- Just Here for Godzilla:
- Critical (and viewer) opinion of this movie at the time was varied, ranging from fantastic to abominable. The only thing just about every critic has agreed upon is that Melanie Griffith's performance is excellent.
- As mentioned earlier, a chance to see a "Relax" music video.
- Special Effects Failure: it might be because of the re-mastered film for the dvd / blu-ray release, but if you look carefully in the few close-ups of Gloria's stalker, his skin doesn't look quite real. Making it easy to figure out that said stalker is wearing movie makeup, and therefore must be someone Gloria would recognize without it. Quite possibly why there's so few shots of the Stalker.
- Retroactive Recognition:
YMMV / Body Double