There's Something About Tails tells the story of Jake, a Mech Warrior from another dimension who somehow finds himself possessing Miles "Tails" Prower. However, the people of Knothole are currently waging war against Humanity, which the former are slowly losing. Can this newcomer turn the tide?
There's Something About Tails contains examples of the following tropes:
- Berserk Button: Jake's is being called Tails.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: KillerHell was originally going to be a general for the humans, but instead received this trope.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jake himself.
- "Jake is 22 years old and is quite capable of entertaining himself."
- From Nobody to Nightmare: After possessing Tails, Jake makes him look like a One-Man Army.Peksujeffi: Tails, all of a sudden you seem to have grown some big-ass balls...
- Noodle Incident: "Did Sally recently have some trauma with a bomb?"
- Not Himself: Tails, due to willingly having his body inhabited by Jake.
- The Unpronounceable: Peksujeffi. Even for the author.Players, meet Peksujeffi. I never figured out how to say his name aloud for months.
- Oh, Crap!: "The Squirrel was the princess? Oh man, I'm screwed..."
- Original Character
- Sprite Comic
- Unusual Euphemism: "JEBUS KRUST!"