It follows 2 workers in a Company trying to make a living after losing their Mercenary jobs. They live in Big City, which is on I 25 in New Mexico, and is part of the Greater Badlands.
The Wiki has quite a lot of info on the series, it can be found here: http://freak-on.wikia.com/wiki/Freak_On_Wiki
Can be found here: http://freakon.thecomicseries.com/
Freak On has examples of
- Arch-Enemy: Snipe's is Nuclear Scout. Cheese Scout is Captain Demoman's
- Chaotic Evil: Nuclear Scout usually kills everyone he sees.
- Company Town: Big City may be Controlled by The Company.
- Cyborg: Robot Engie is one due to his run in with Christian Brutal Sniper
- Foreshadowing: Just what is The Queue, and why is Norman so afraid of it?
- Hired Guns: Company Scout and Soldier are these but lose their jobs from TF Industries. Norman and his team are as well.
- Never Live It Down: Snipe and his previous failures, which causes him to quit freak hunting.
- Pride: Captain Demoman is extremely prideful of his "sword fighting abilities", despite being a constant failure and the Butt-Monkey of all the freaks with any fighting ability, including Snipe.
- Resurrective Immortality: Captain Demoman and Snipe, the latter suffering mental abuse due to his painful and plentiful deaths of burning alive due to N Uclear Scout's heat beam.
- Setting: Big City is the setting for the story, which is located in the Greater Badlands.
- Skyscraper City: Big City is filled with tall buildings.