Ebeeto joined youtube on May 17th, 2006. This changed the world as he released a parody on bad game reviewers who came out in the wake of The Angry Video Game Nerd. This character is called the Angry Video Game Fag. Ever since that premiered, he has made a handful of videos, and had a very nasty habit of missing his scheduled releases of different videos, or at least just hasn't been consistent in his content. He's well aware of this, but his fanbase expanded none the less, and this became quite a running gag.
Ebeeto provides examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative: It seems like there only really existed one instance in his reviews, being Might and Magic, where he stopped being totally negative in the end... only to subvert it.
- Affectionate Parody: Of The Angry Video Game Nerd, under the guise of the Angry Video Game Fag.
- Angrish: Enters into this every now and then.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: In the Murder on The Orient Express.Player character: I'm not sure what those boxes contain.AVGF: (angry) WELL, I'M NOT SURE LADY, BUT MAYBE THEY ARE BUCKETS FULL OF DRIED SHIT! APRIFUCKS! RAPES! RAPISTS! AND DINGLE BERRIES! Fuck!
- Berserk Button: Yogi Bear scarred him long enough to get into a violent-induced rage, as evident in his Hitman Blood Money walkthrough.Yogi: HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMESSSSSSS YOGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
- Broke the Rating Scale: Oh he loves to do this in his reviews."Final score. 8.5... OUT OF FIVE MILLIO-"
"Graphics: DISGUSTING ABS! Sound: STUPID 16-BIT PUSSY-ASS ROCK! Steroids: UP THE ASS! Do the math, and you'll discover that the final score cannot be anything other than Disgusting. Pussy-Ass... Ass... D'oh... I'll give it a 1 out of 10 for good measure.""2 out of 10. Now let's see how my stupid cat is doing."
- Strangely, there was one instance where he subverts this, and another where he averts this, and that was in both the American Gladiators and Pit Fighter reviews, respectively.
- Cats Are Mean: Ebeeto likes to think that for his cat.
- Curse Cut Short: Subverted in his Deal or No Deal review. The cursing goes straight on until the credits interrupt... then continues before interrupting again, and again, and again, and again.
- Epic Fail: During the review of Might and Magic for the SNES, the AVGF was somehow able to lose his entire party to a gang of beggers and cripples (each having 1hp and 6hp respectively). He reacts just as you may expect.
- Gainax Ending: Occurred in episode 3 of the Hitman Blood Money walkthrough. Agent 47 encounters a gay man showering, and they ended up marrying each other shortly after.
- Gratuitous German: During his angered induced ranting on Deal or No Deal.
- Hypocritical Humor: In part 1 of the Hitman Blood Money walkthrough, he talks about how cheating is lame and not cool, especially for invincibility and infinite ammo. Then he explains that you should install a trainer for invincibility and infinite ammo, and then says "it rocks fucking ass!
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": The point of the Uwe Boll Pronounciation Guide"Remember, evil has a name. ''Pronounce it right!"
- Jump Scare: He seems to treat the Yogi Bear face as one.Yogi: HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMESSSSSSS YOGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!AVGF: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Ahhhh, fuck! I didn't think this was a survival horror game!
- Only Smart People May Pass: Made up a joke about Thomas the Train Engine for SNES:"The game should ask you if you have down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and Aids, and if you answered yes to any of these, then the game will shut the fuck off!"
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: In the end of the Deal or No Deal review.NO. FUCKING. DEAL! eal eal eal
- Queer People Are Funny: Ebeeto loves to employ gay jokes, justified or not.
- Shaped Like Itself: Had this to say about Pit Fighter for the SNES."This game is made with coding, graphics, and sound."
- Split Personality: Confirmed in the Deal or No Deal game review. When he starts to get angry at the game, the Angry Video Game Fag takes over.
- Unstoppable Rage: Can happen in just about any video he does. Most famous is in his Deal or No Deal video.
- There's another instance where he got so angry over a simple mistake that he ended up brutally destroying his tv!