A series of animations involving Michael Jackson's sprite from Michael Jackson's Moonwalker messing around with various Famicom games, and eventually foiling a plot by an unlikely foe to kill him and take over the world.
This series contains examples of:
- Animate Inanimate Object: One of the saviors of the earth is a flipper from Pinball (1984).
- Back from the Dead: Michael, near the end of the first part.
- Crossover: A whole bunch of Famicom games, plus Michael Jackson. The sequels introduce Street Fighter II characters to the mix.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: Peach attempts to do this in Michael Fantasy... using a giant Zangeif.
- HeelFace Turn: Zangief
- Humiliation Conga: After Michael gets beaten by Mario and Bowser
- Jerkass: Michael has a few moments, despite being the hero. The best examples are probably killing Taizo Hori, dumping Mario and Bowser into lava, and kicking Peach into space... all for no reason.
- Spiritual Successor: The King of Famicom, created years later, serves as a spiritual/possible 'what-if' prologue to the series.
- Take Over the World: Peach pulls this in Michael Forever after getting revenge on the heroes who defeated her. In a vision of a possible future, at least.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Peach kills E. Honda after taking over the world.