The Time Doors and Time Travel
The Time Doors are Lost TechnologyThe theory that Atlantis is Tartessos is true. The doors were built by the Tartessians and abandoned after whatever cataclism ended their civilization.
Time travel was invented by the Americans.The doors in Spain were created by accident, as a result of the Palomares Incident
The Americans discovered time travel in 1941A nice mirror to the Spanish getting theirs in 1491.
There actually are doors to the future......but they lead to a barren, desolate Earth devoid of people. Finding out what happened and preventing it is one of the core missions of the Ministry.
Future Plot and Characters
At some point, the team will end accidentally in the Atapuerca mountains, 500,000 years agoOne will be attacked by "Miguelón" and another will save him/her by knocking the hominid with a rock.
Heinrich Müller escaped through a time doorMüller is one of the Nazis that learns about the time doors in the episode "How Time Is Rewritten". His fate after 1945 remains unknown to this day.
- Also Marshal Ney.
Amelia won't die in 1885, but fake her death to live in the present
- Episode 16 shows that her tombstone's name has transformed to another name, meaning her personal history has changed. In Episode 18, Amelia finds that out.
Pacino will form another patrol with Argamasilla and a third character after Julián returnsDespite missing five episode's straight, Rodolfo Sancho is still considered a main actor, and Hugo Silva is not confirmed to appear in more.
- Jossed. Pacino has been reassigned to the 1981 Ministry, while Argamasilla remains in 2016.
- And De-Jossed. The Facebook page has pretty much spelled out Olivares' intention to feature Pacino, Julia and Argamasilla as time patrollers. Whether they will be always together or mixed with the original patrol in different episodes is still in the air.
- Possibly Jossed again as it has been confirmed that Rodolfo Sancho will not appear in season 3, and the first images of the season filming show Pacino reunited with Alonso and Amelia.
At some point, there will be a mission related to the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain
- Hasn't happened in the series itself yet, but in the tie-in radio drama "Una llamada a tiempo" Salvador commands Pacino (who, at this point, is back in his home time in the 80s) to ensure the World Cup group draw goes without a hitch.
Catalina de Erauso was(is?) an agent of the Ministry
There will be an episode about the discovery of AltamiraThe Antonio Banderas movie came out this year but the series could play a lot with the event. Marcelino Sanz de Sautuola could end buying the persistent claims of forgery of his contemporaries and come to believe that someone faked the paintings to troll him and destroy his reputation, making him decide to destroy the cave out of frustration.