Possible Ace of Spades hand combinations and deaths associated with them.Just posting some ideas on what card combinations the Ace of Spades could use and how certain deaths can grant new hands/death methods. Some/most of them can be One-Hit Kill or have the chance of doing so.
- Drowning - The hand associated will be a Flush (Just for Pun on the hand name using "flush" in it and flush being associated with toilets and/or water), and the person who died will be either Ryohei Higashikata or the Robber when either of them are killed by Angelo's Aqua Necklace.
- Electrocution - The hand associated will be Four or Two of a Kind (with the red diamond and/or heart representing positive and black spade and/or club representing negative which put together create electricity) and the person who died will be Keicho Nijimura when he's dragged through the power line via Red Hot Chilli Pepper. Two of a Kind will be weak, but Four of a Kind will be strong.
- Melting - The hand associated will be a Two Pair (somewhat referencing Bug-Eaten and Ratt, given how there were two of them) and the person who died will be either the loads of rats that Bug-Eaten has killed or the Elderly Couple they killed.
- Explosion - The hand associated will be a Royal Flush (referencing Killer Queen), and the person who died will be either the owner of Centipede Shoes, Aya Tsuji, any of the "girlfriends" Kira has killed, or the like. Will most likely be a One-Hit Kill.
- Stabbing - The hand associated will be a One Pair (referencing the one you get this hand from), and the person who died will be Reimi Sugimoto and Arnold.
- Impalement - The hand associated would be a Straight Flush and the death associated would be Jean Pierre Polnareff, assuming Mr.President is added in to substitute for Emporio's Room.
- Ambulance - The hand associated would be a Five of a Kind and the death associated is of course Yoshikage Kira's. Most likely only available in a new game plus. Always One-Hit Kill.
If there is an expy of the Emporio Room in Fi U, it will instead be Coco Jumbo and and the resident inside will be Polenareff.It would be a fitting call back to Emporio and his room via Burning Down the House by placing Coco Jumbo and it's room via Mr. President and Polenareff somewhere in Morioh. They could also bring back the Sanctuary this way as well.