- Each stand in Red Light Special has their own name as their number, in which all their names are in a different language for each one. What are these languages? Japanese, Italian, German, French and English. This choice in language actually matches up well with different parts in the series!
- Ichi is obvious, given Part 3 (at first), Part 4 and Part 8 have been taking place in Japan or with japanese characters.
- Due is Italian, which is where Part 5 takes place, as well as some of the prominent characters being the italian Zeppelli family.
- Drei is German, and Part 2 was partially about the Nazis.
- Quatre is French, and a certain Frenchman has lived through Parts 3 and 5.
- Five is English, which is where Parts 1, 2, 6 and 7 come into play given the former two has Jonathan and Joseph Joestar as British and the latter two taking place in America.
Fridge / The 7th Stand User 2: Fate is Unbreakable