open/close all folders
Draco's Rifle and Pistol in Samurai Shodown: Sen/Edge of Destiny are
- Winchester Model 1873 aka the gun that won the west, It seems to be a later Winchester due to the metallic furnishings rather than brass. Its from 100 years in the future of Samurai Shodown but thats normal for the series.
- Remington Revolver 1858 or similar pistol from the time such like Colt Frontier Six Shooter a Peacemaker type revolver.
- These weapons are chambered with the same types of ammo (.44-40 Winchester), it would be usefull for a person on the run to carry only one type of ammunition.
Why we never learn Kusaregedou's fate
- He's such a monster that nothing we could be shown would do. It's up to our imagination of what was done to him. Our fave character from the game, or another fighting series, or Boss, or Shepard, caught up with him and delivered a fatality that would outsquick Mortal Kombat a hundred fold.
- Hey, since the 2019 game is said to have taken place AFTER V (even if it's a Continuity Reboot or sorts), we may learn Kusaregedo's fate... in this continuity (and then pretend it happened off screen in the old continuity)
- At this point, she has grown into one of the more popular characters, if you discount Nakoruru, that SNK would find a way to bring her back somehow.
- As of the 2019 game, CONFIRMED. They retconned her ending by having her seal away the evil inside Chample right into her eye, explaining the eyepatch.
Yuga and Ambrosia are rival deities of evil
Yes, they're Ambiguously Related
, but their relationship aren't one of mutual friendship. They can be related in the same way as Yuga and Ashura do, they hate each other. However, Yuga is willing to play the waiting game, letting Ambrosia wreak havoc at first and when it's beaten, it's time for Yuga to take the stage. This is why Yuga snatched away Shiki in her ending, her continued appearance will expose Yuga's presence to Ambrosia and makes the latter take extra caution.
Potential candidates for the 3rd Season Pass.
- Gen-an Shiranui: The last playable character from the first game to appear in this one. Including him will complete the entire original playable roster.
- Cham Cham: A popular character that provides a moveset variation to Tam Tam, similar to Rimururu and Nakoruru. Possibly brings with her a redesign that matches up more with her big brother than her previous look.
- Kusaregedo: Fills in the fighter requisite of a giant, truly monstrous character. He also would the only flat-out evil playable character in the game, everyone else ranging from being straight-up heroes, well-intentioned extremists, having shades of grey, being merely jerks, and/or have some tragic reason for their villainy. Kusaregedo does have a reason (turned into a gaki after resorting to cannibalism during a famine), he really doesn't have any excuse to continue being irredemably vile.
- Ocha-Maro Karakuri: Dude's essentially a clockwork period piece era robot designed specifically to hunt down monsters. The second character from VI to make their canon debut, the plot is the perfect set up to be introduced, with the country being threatened by some otherworldly evil.
- Hanma Yagyu: A second character from the 3D games, he fits the archetype of a mad scientist character in a period piece where extremely few exist. May have his creation, Karakuri Hanma, be an assist character in his moveset, and can also provide connections with Jubei.
- Angelica: Representative of Sen and potential rival to Darli Dagger.
- Asura: Another character from the 3D games, usually in other games with Shiki. Has a unique moveset where he can summon various other weapons. Bonus points if they reference his "Shadow" version in story.