Escape... or Don't.
Off the Cuff is a short freeware Ren'Py-based eroge Visual Novel about escaping from a basement. It has heavy BDSM themes.
The game was made by Alexis Royce in about a month as an alternate NaNoWriMo challenge. It can be downloaded for free over here.
Off the Cuff provides examples of:
- Brains and Bondage: The game is one big psychological bondage knot.
- Concept Art Gallery: The CGs are unlocked in the gallery as you discover them. And with every additional ending you get, more extra art is unlocked.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Ironic, because when Dea fails to escape, she, err, well...
- Golden Ending: Dea escapes her cuffs, and then turns her attention on her captor. Time for Markus to get a taste of his own medicine.
- Safe, Sane, and Consensual: The game comes with warning labels on the itch.io page and the startup screen, stating that the game is "not intended to be a portrayal of SSC/RACK sex."
- The Masochism Tango: Dea might crack under torture, but that's not because she dislikes it.
- Too Kinky to Torture: This could be an alternate title of the game. Except for certain endings. Namely, the knife, and the kissing endings. Though the hitting one pushes her past her limit for a while, too.
- Multiple Endings: Seven. Sometimes, Dea gets out of the basement, though more frequently, she just gets off in it.
- Screen Shake: When Markus slaps or hits Dea. Also when he uses the makeshift taser on her.