Alexis Royce is a webcomic artist and writer. Her works tend to feature amoral protagonists.
- Evil Plan: Started in 2007, still updating. Z-Lister Supervillain Tal A. Kinesis bumbles his way through world conquest, incompetent minions, and personal relationships.
- Sire: A girl with split personalities learns that classic works of fiction may not be quite as fictional as they seem. Meta Fiction leaks out of the pages.
- May I Take Your Order: a short visual novel about a date between a regenerating masochist and a cosmic horror. Includes gore. Alexis referred to it on Twitter saying: Look, just because it has gore and screaming monsters in it, that doesnt make it a horror! Its a LIGHT ROMANTIC COMEDY. An LP of one of the routes can be found here.
- Off The Cuff, a short, conversation-based, BDSM visual novel.
- morphE: More a visual novel/Adventure Game than a comic, five very different people emerge from a death game into an opulent world of regimented magic. Based on the New World of Darkness.
- A short run of TwitchPlaysPokemon comics, depicting Red as a character best by the will of an external force (the horde). They can be read here.