DMM Games and Level-5 have announced Soukou Musume (Armored Girls), a new simulation RPG based on Level-5s Danball Senki license planned for release across PC browser this winter in Japan, followed by iOS and Android in spring 2018.
The game features countless beautiful girls wearing the parts of Little Battler eXperience (LBX) robots. While mainly centered around five girls, a total of 60 characters are planned to appear. Additionally, there is an armor destruction system in which girls LBX parts will be destroyed when attacked, exposing their skin. http://gematsu.com/2017/09/dmm-games-level-5-announce-little-battlers-experience-based-armored-girls-pc-browser-ios-android#yzJ6QMU5gdX1P0dL.99
Sōkō Musume itself is planned as a multimedia franchise, with planned plastic models from Kotobukiya, a manga in Shogakukan's CoroCoro Aniki magazine, and an anime from DMM Pictures. The staff at the press conference didn't specify the format of the anime, but gaming news website Inside Games reported the "broadcast schedule" of the anime isn't yet determined.
The armors/and main characters confirmed thus far are: Achilles, The Emperor, Joker, Kunoichi, and Hunter. There's a trailer too.
This series contains examples of:
- Bare Your Midriff: The Emperor's outfit in the trailers completely exposes her stomach.
- Drop the Hammer: Trailers show the The Emperor using a gigantic mace hammer, much like her canon LBX frame.
- Dual Wielding: Trailers show that Kunoichi has two kodachi that she uses in combat.
- Knight in Shining Armor: As usual, Achilles's armor in the trailers is an exact version of the White Knight frame of Achilles.
- She Is the King: All the promotional materials show that The Emperor is a woman.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Trailers show The Emperor with long, flowing bluish hair, while Joker's hair is a shade of green.