Arena of Fate was a free MOBA in development by Crytek Black Sea. It is similar to most MOBA games with a few differences such as matches having a 20 minute time limit. The game features many legendary characters from fairy tales, mythology, and even history.
The game's director, Vesselin Handjiev, left Crytek Black Sea in 2016, and the company was sold to Sega in 2017, seemingly cancelling the game.
- The Big Bad Wolf: The game features Fenrir, as the big bad wolf.
- Historical Badass Upgrade: The available heroes include Joan of Arc, and Richard Lionheart with magical powers.
- Historical-Domain Character: The game features many historical figures as playable heroes. Joan of Arc, Nikola Tesla, Blackbeard, and more...
- Historical Villain Upgrade: Rasputin is given a rather evil warlock look.
- Little Red Fighting Hood: One of the first heroes introduced is Red Ridding Hood, going up against the Big Bad Wolf Fenrir.
- Public-Domain Character: Every non-historical character thus far qualifies.
- Timed Mission: The game will have a 20 minute time limit to its matches, the team that wins the most points at the end wins.