In the future, humanity has set up colonies in space, which are accessible via the use of artificial shells capable of housing a human consciousness.
On one such colony, a man wakes up with no memory of who he is or how he got there. All he knows is that something really bad went down, and now the colony is crawling with hostile mutants and other creatures that want him dead.
In addition, the game also has a Swarm Mode, in which you go up against waves of on-coming enemies to blow away. How long can you go before you finally go down?
The game was released in full on March 27th, 2020.
A-Tech Cybernetic contains examples of:
- Crowbar Combatant: One of the first weapons you can find in Story Mode is a crowbar, in the room you start in.
- Dual Wielding: You can hold a weapon in each hand. Though you will need to let one go to pick up something else.
- Floating Limbs: The Player Character's hands are floating around in the air in his immediate vicinity.
- Handgun: You collect what looks like a Glock near the beginning of Story Mode.
- Lock and Key Puzzle: There are doors in the game that need keys to be on your person to open up. Put the key in your inventory, and then put your hand on the reader to open up the door.
- P.O.V. Cam: The game is viewed this way, partly due to it being a VR game.
- Zombie Gait: The early enemies in the story mode walk like zombies.