VoodooChild is a twentysomething ESL teacher, which means she gets paid to teach impressionable kids how to properly mangle the English language. She is more than slightly obsessed with Professional Wrestling, and probably responsible for any edit you see regarding that topic. She enjoys Battlestar Galactica (especially Saul MF Tigh, his wife Lady McTigh, and Madame Airlock), Doctor Who, and a bunch more television shows that no one wants to hear a rundown of.
- AJ Styles
- Alias (Character page)
- Banned from Argo
- Criminal Minds (Character page)
- Professional Wrestling (Fetish Fuel)
- Professional Wrestling (Heartwarming Moment: Professional Wrestling)
- Gene Hunt Interrogation Technique (co-written with Isabelstant)
- The Inside
- Joey Styles
- The Kliq
- Lie to Me (Character page)
Has edited the hell out of:
- Ashes To Ashes Spoilers
- Every Character Sheet in existence.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome
- Drives Like Crazy
- For the Evulz
- Grandma, What Massive Hotness You Have!
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel
- Ho Yay (Live-Action TV)
- Jack Bauer Interrogation Technique
- LA Confidential
- Large Ham
- Lie to Me
- Magnificent Bastard
- Most Important Person
- And any page that misspells the name of one of her favorite actors (jeez, is it really that difficult to spell Anthony Ainley and John Simm and Adrian Pasdar and Philip Glenister's names correctly? Wikipedia, people!)
Is responsible for pretty much any mention you see of Ashes to Ashes, Burn Notice, Criminal Minds and Carnivale. Currently remodeling after being flamed across the internet for mentioning House's Amber Volakis and Women in Refrigerators in the same context. Um, oops?
Generally, she blames The Miz.