I am the enigmatic Underveil. (No, the name doesn't mean anything, it's just something that randomly popped into my head.) Being a very mysterious individual, there are few who know that much about me. Anyway, to remove the cloak covering my personality, read up on this little list of tropes that describe me.
Also, do not confuse me with Undertale. My username popped into existence a while before that game came out.
- Barefoot Loon: See Cloud Cuckoo Lander and Does Not Like Shoes below.
- Brutal Honesty: I can be so honest with you that you might misinterpret me as savage.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: People have described me as "strange" and "quirky."
- Does Not Like Shoes: If I can, I'll go barefoot.
- Genius Bruiser: At least, on a relative scale (I'm merely in my late teens). I'm able to bench up to 125 pounds and can sprint at up to 11-12 mph. I am also quite intelligent, having an IQ of 114 and being super good at math and science.
- Innocently Insensitive: See Brutal Honesty above.
- Lightning Bruiser: See Genius Bruiser above.
- Nice Guy: At my best, I'm generally quite a likable, polite, and sensitive person.
- No Social Skills: Being autistic, I suffer from this a bit. I'll often miss cues and facial expressions and can be a terrible communicator, no thanks to my tendency to misuse words.
- Pungeon Master: I can whip up a good pun, especially since I can see opportunities to make puns that others don't.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I can put off things for seemingly indefinite periods of time.
- Stone Wall: I generally dislike hurting people despite my strength, but I have great pain tolerance. I once got body-slammed by a bigger kid as an eleven-year-old with no ill effects. I didn't even cry.