Her screenname is derived from one of her discarded fantasy novels (IN SPACE!, no less), where it's the name of the main character's spaceship. Got that? It's 'maru' as in 'boat' - Furiko is not a man in Japan (though she'd definitely like to go there to teach English sometime).
When Furiko grows up, she wants to be Harrison Ford, because when you're Harrison Ford you get to fly the Millenium Falcon, fight Nazis, steal priceless artefacts, teach anthropology, make out with various hot people, and Sean Connery is your dad.
Furiko is responsible for the following leeches of free time:
- Non-Existent Fiction Recommendations (although to be fair, Moocow1452 was the one who suggested it)
- Working Class People Are Morons
- Sharp-Dressed Man
Vandalization goes here:
- YES! Your page is vandalised for all time! It will never rise from the ashes of its shame and humiliation! ~Tomoe Michieru
- Lemurian was here because he heard you liked fanboys.
- MY GOD, SHE'S FULL OF LUPIN ~ Wicked223
- You are impossible sans Lupin. -Kinkajou
- Yo. Thanks for the cameo - Dr Rockopolis
- I indexed your page, if you know what I mean. —Blackmoon Aha! I'm vandalizing your page with ROMANCE and there's nothing you can do to stop me! <3 <3 <3
- Uusien kielien opiskelu on vaikeaa, mutta onneksi meillä on automaattiset internet kääntäjät! -Mik Man
- How'd I miss you? Vandalized For Great Justice! —Outta The BLAM
- Godot was here.
- Dude, we've all been waiting for you!
- QQQQQ 在这里。这里的看你，孩子。 （我不知道中国多少是日本读？）
- Loitiméireacht as Gaeilge!- Diamonnes
- Y'ello! ~Fuzy2K
- Thanks for the Toronto tips! I would offer to meet, but Blackmoon would probably kill me. ~Fifthman
- Upon returning to your page, you catch, faintly, the smell of cigarettes. — Madass Alex
- I admire you...you look like my ex-girlfriend and are dating a guy I wish could've been my boyfriend. :P - Keybreak
- You like chauvinism and pet boys huh? I think we could be great friends XD -PasswordForgettingTroper