- All-Star Cast: The Beta Couple of Koyanagi and Kabakura are voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro and Tomokazu Sugita, while Hirotaka's little brother Nifuji and his friend Sakuragi are voiced by Yuki Kaji and Aoi Yuuki.
- Darkhorse Casting: The main couple of Hirotaka and Narumi, whose voice actors (Kento Itou and Arisa Date) were relatively new at the time of casting. (In fact, this is only Itou's third official anime role).
- Dueling Shows: sort of with Real Girl, also an Otaku romance that aired in the same season. Hirotaka looks a lot like an older Tsutsui.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Tomokazu Sugita and Miyuki Sawashiro are half-siblings of the Charlotte family in One Piece (as Katakuri and Pudding, respectively).
- Sugita and Sawashiro are also great-grandpa/great-granddaughter in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, in which they are Joseph Joestar (while still young in Battle Tendency) and Jolyne Cujoh (from Stone Ocean, and only in the games, as an anime adaptation has yet to be made). Yuki Kaji also voices Johnny Joestar in the games, and Koichi Hirose in the anime.
- Sugita and Sawashiro are also Chrom and Female Robin respectively in Fire Emblem Awakening, with the possibility of becoming a couple.
- Yuki Kaji and Aoi Yuuki are Shouto Todoroki and Tsuyu "Froppy" Asui from My Hero Academia.
- OBJECTION! Don't forget that Kaji and Yuuki are Phoenix and Maya from Ace Attorney.
- Yuuki and Sugita are the titular character and A-kun from Aho Girl.
- Kaji, Yuuki, and Sugita are True Companions of the titular team in The Seven Deadly Sins, where they respectively voice Meliodas, Diane, and Escanor.
- Yuuki and Sawashiro are Victorique and her mother Cordelia in Gosick.
- Write Who You Know: Narumi, Hirotaka and Koyanagi are all based on friends of Fujita's, while Kabakura is based on Fujita's father.
Trivia / Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku