- Actor Allusion: The Joker's patient number is 4479. Heath Ledger was born on April 4, 1979.
- Similarly, Scarecrow's patient number is 52576, which is Cillian Murphy 's birthday.
- Missing Episode: The 'safe sex' incident. Only included in the feature-length digital download of the series.
- The Other Darrin:
- In Further Evidence #6 and Season 2, Harleen is played by the actress who formerly portrayed Lisa Arkham - because, ironically enough, the original actress moved to New York.
- As of Further Evidence, the actor playing Lyle Bolton has changed. Less noticeable, since he has become Lock-Up and wears a face-concealing mask.
- Schedule Slip: The creators have been taking their time getting Series II out after the trailer came out in July.
- For reference, the first episode of Series 2 was uploaded in May of 2013. The second episode of Series 2 was uploaded in December of 2013. They must have gotten Valve to upload their episodes for them.
- Happening again with Episode 6. Episode 5 was uploaded in March 2014. A year later, it was announced the next 3 episodes would be released simultaneously in the future.
- After over three years, Series 2 resumed with episodes 6 and 7 released simultaneously in April 2017.
Trivia / The Joker Blogs