- The Danza: Soichiro Nagi is voiced by Soichiro Hoshi.
- Dawson Casting: A lot of the characters in Tenjho Tenge are voiced by adults (some who were as old as 40 at the time). And while this is common in the industry, Shin Natsume really takes the cake, since he is voiced by Shūichi Ikeda, who was 55 at the time, while Shin is clearly meant to be in his teens.
- International Coproduction: Animated by Madhouse with backing provided by Avex, the manga's original publisher Shueisha and TV Asahi who aired the show in Japan and was co-produced by the American division of Geneon.
- Real Song Theme Tune: The anime's opening "Bomb A Head! V" is the fifth version of m.C.A.T's "Bomb A Head!" which was released in 1993.
- Studio Hop:
- At first, the manga's North American releases were handled by DC Comics, before switching over to Viz Media.
- The anime's home media releases in Japan were distributed by Avex Mode. When that closed down, their parent company, Avex Pictures, handled the distribution.
- In North America, Geneon Entertainment handled the home media releases. After Geneon (now NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan) closed its USA division in 2007, the rights were picked up by Discotek Media.
- The Wiki Rule: The Tenjou Tenge Wiki.
Trivia / Tenjho Tenge