- Fan Nickname
- "The Powerpuff Girls" for the protagonist's sub-pilot trio, due to obvious reasons◊.
- "Reinforcements: The Game", a derisive moniker because of many Judgment scenarios featuring infinite Mook reinforcements. Though in reality the problem isn't that it loves to spawn reinforcements, it's that J has really big maps and the game loves to spawn reinforcements clear on the other side of it from where you were fighting.
- Fan Translation: Courtesy of the Romhacking Aerie; despite a few slip ups here and there, attack names, dialogue, and menus are translated into perfectly grammatical English.
- Name's the Same
- Relationship Voice Actor
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation: The Moon Dwellers won't be the first time Touya Shiun and Katia Grignarl piloted a Humongous Mecha together. They even have a specific a save-quit skit referencing this.
- Likewise, Calvina Coulange and Festenia Muse were in a partnership together before.
- Katia and Melua Melna Meia were at least part of rival Symphogears, though the last one is instead swapped.
- Both Fu-Lu Mu-Lu and Jua-Mu Dalby used to be servants of the Hell Girl.
- All of Touya's co-pilot members and Touya himself are all in Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate/Grand Order.
- What Could Have Been: Bottom-right line art◊ in Judgment for the Granteed indicates it had an attack called the "Orgonite Buster"; as it doesn't appear for the machine's attack list, it's implied it was cut from the game. The attack makes its appearance in The Moon Dwellers.
Trivia / Super Robot Wars Judgment