- Creator Backlash: Played with. She acknowledges that not a lot of people were happy at her being made the Women's Champion, though she personally didn't mind and enjoyed doing the T&A stuff.
- Creator Couple: She managed Jerry Lawler in Memphis and they worked in the Right to Censor storyline together.
- I Am Not Spock: At first she tried to distance herself from wrestling altogether, having her real name withheld from various wrestling websites. In The New '10s she has however embraced her past, attended many indie events, recorded shoot interviews, shared some of her photos from WWE and sold some merchandise.
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine: She had worked with Jeff Jarrett numerous times in Memphis before she debuted as his valet.
- Name's the Same: Katarina Waters was using the name Kat on the British indie circuit around the time of Miss Kitty's Meaningful Rename, so she became Nikita instead.
- The Pete Best: She was hired by WWF as a last minute replacement for another Diva who was told to get up on the ring apron but didn't know what a ring apron was. She stayed with WWF for two more years, while the other girl wasn't brought back.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: Stacy was only told she was released for "attitude problems" and has two theories about the real reason:
- Jerry Lawler had mocked a car brand on commentary, not knowing that it was the highest paying sponsor of the XFL, and they may have demanded that he be fired. Stacy is doubtful about this, feeling they would have just fired him anyway rather than releasing her and hoping he would quit too.
- As noted below, she was approached to pose for Playboy. Chyna had a second shoot scheduled, and hers was to be pushed back so The Kat could have hers. Stacy suspects that Chyna was unhappy about this and may have pulled strings to get her fired. This rumor was circulated on the internet back when it happened too.
- Romance on the Set: She was married at different times to Jerry Lawler and to Sinn Bodhi.
- Throw It In!:
- The night of her debut, she was literally waiting in gorilla position without any idea what she would be called. Jeff Jarrett then went out and said to Debra "you got puppies, so now you need the kitties" and introduced her as Miss Kitty.
- The infamous Armageddon 1999 incident was supposed to be Toplessness from the Back - where the live crowd would see it but the camera would only show her back. Due to a production mistake, the camera was to the front and thus marked the first instance of nudity on WWE's national programming.
- What Could Have Been:
- When she and Chyna were together, it was talked about that the two of them would do a Penthouse photoshoot together. Then Chyna was chosen to pose for Playboy, and Stacy claims that they had planned for her to pose next and then Chyna would pose a second time. She suspects that Chyna pulled some strings to stop it from happening.
- The Right to Censor storyline would have featured her slowly seducing one of the members to drive a wedge in the group and ultimately bringing them down. It was going to be either Val Venis or the Goodfather. One website said that she would be luring both Val Venis AND Ivory into her bed. Instead, that Thursday on SmackDown, Val came out of a room and Steven Richards had to cut a very vague promo suggesting that Val had done something wrong but he couldn't say what. The group proceeded to fall apart after that.
Trivia / Stacy Carter