- Creator's Favorite: The author's favorite character in the fanfic is Caulifla. He is disappointed he didn't give her a victory.
- Inspiration for the Work: In the final chapter, the author gives a list of works that inspired him for the fanfic. The Metal Gear Solid franchise, Kingdom Under Fire The Crusaders, My Hero Academia, Metroid and Darkstalkers.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: The author admits he writes this way. When he had to retire from the story due to a personal project, he needed to read the previous chapters because he had forgotten of the content.
- What Could Have Been: Some ideas were considered for the story but were dropped due to Creator Breakdown.
- The line "she may be a girl" was going to be added into the text, but was scrapped as it's a Pet-Peeve Trope of the author.
- Evaprimolca was originally going to be named Choco, to combine with Cacao' Edible Theme Naming, but this was scrapped.
- Esparra was going to be even more of a fearsome antagonist, who would mutate while fighting Pirina as a giant Namekian (with the author comparing him to Ridley from Metroid), but the author thought the story was too packed, so it was made anticlimactic on purpose.
- Taura and Cabba were meant to fight outside the Tree of Might while a war happened in the background. The author didn't think it was thematically appropriate, and couldn't see Cabba winning against her in that scenario.
- Taura was meant to transform into either a plant monster or a female Namekian during her final confrontation, but the author thought it would betray Turles's biggest appeal of never needing a transformation.
- Originally the fight between Goku and Hit was going to be adapted, but since neither of the characters is important to Cabba's Character Development, the fight was glossed over.
Trivia / Sadala Chronicles: The Saiyan and the Devil's Fruit