- Actor Allusion: Shin-ichiro Miki previously voiced Lockon Stratos, an experienced Friendly Sniper who teases the ladies who just happens to befriend a sentient A.I..
- Colbert Bump: The movie got a pretty significant one from the announcement that it would be included in Super Robot Wars T. This was actually more notable for the English version, since SRW T is actually getting an international releasenote and the English dub, while very good, flew way under the radar of a lot of fans who would've otherwise been interested in 2014.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Rie Kugimiya, Shin-ichiro Miki and Hiroshi Kamiya are cast as Angela, Dingo and Frontier Setter, respectively. In Mobile Suit Gundam 00 terms, Nena Trinity is an all-out Tsundere who's getting trolled by Lockon Stratos as they try to find Tieria Erde, who hilariously turns out to be an A.I. that gained sentience and starts rooting for Shinichiro's character.
- In English, Wendee Lee and Steve Blum are once again teamed up. Examples are Cowboy Bebop, Mahoromatic, Love Hina, and many more.
- Retroactive Recognition: Masatsugu Saito did the character designs for this movie years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which is why Angela looks like Mythra's long lost sister.
- Referenced by...: The movie makes its debut in the Super Robot Wars franchise in T.
Trivia / Expelled from Paradise