- Acclaimed Flop: Received critical acclaim, but sold poorly.
- Actor Allusion: Andy Serkis plays a human with distinctly monkey-like features. Serkis had already played a gorilla, and would go on to play a chimpanzee.
- Speaking of King Kong (2005), this is the second time Andy Serkis has played one character in motion capture and a completely different, smaller role in the flesh, though this time he gets to talk to himself.
- For Pigsy, British developers Ninja Theory chose Richard Ridings, who had spent many years voicing Daddy Pig on Peppa Pig.
- Directed by Cast Member: Andy Serkis plays the main character, and co-directed the game's cut scenes.
- Fake American: British actors Andy Serkis and Richard Ridings play American characters (albeit long after anything resembling America existed). Lindsey Shaw is a partial example, as she was born in Nebraska but plays Trip with a neutral "Hollywood American" accent.
- Talking to Himself: Andy Serkis plays both Monkey and Pyramid.
- What Could Have Been: The team planned to expand the game with more DLC, including a multiplayer mode, but the plans were scrapped due to the poor sales of the game.
- The Wiki Rule: Enslaved Wiki.
Trivia / Enslaved: Odyssey to the West