Season 14 - Vessel
- Nearly all the girls of the fertility cult are killed protecting their pregnant friend, including one who dies by suicide bombing to buy the others time to escape.
5 - A Glitch in the System
- D'avin is tortured and forced to recount his last mission, which he barely remembers and has utterly traumatized him, while Dutch and Johnny witness his breakdown from afar.
6 - One Blood
- The stepfather of the prejudiced family loses everyone he loves in a single moment.
- Big Joe is sentenced to death and Dutch is unable to kill him, prompting Fancy to do it for her.
7 - Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye
- D'Avin is forced by mind control to attack Dutch and nearly kill his own brother. At the end of the episode he cleans up Johnny's blood and is found by Dutch huddled in a little ball.
Season 21 - Dutch and the Real Girl
- D'Avin is clearly very traumatized by the Level Six treatments he's been going through.
5 - Meet the Parents
- Pawter Simms loses her mother to a pathogen devised by her mother, and her father to him helping create an explosion to stop it from spreading.
7 - Heart Shaped Box
- Sabine begs Dutch to kill her so she won't return to her flat emotionless Level Six state.
9 - Johnny Be Good
10 - How to Kill Friends and Influence People
- Khlyen sacrifices himself to save the Quad while Dutch begs him to stay alive, torn between loving and hating him.
- Johnny shoots Delle Seyah Kendry and decides to run to spare Dutch and D'avin from possible repercussions; he has to say goodbye to Lucy who asks he's leaving because of something she did.
Season 38 - Heist, Heist Baby
- Dutch spends the episode convincing everyone that the way to win against the Hullen is to kill Aneela, she later privately tells Davin that doing so will kill Dutch as well. The reason why she made Davin general and not Johnny? Because she knows Johnny will put her first but as a former soldier, Davin can do what his little brother cannot."You cant save me without losing the war."
9 Reckoning Ball
- Aneela impersonates Dutch to get close enough to Alvis and kills him.
10 - Wargasm
- The flashbacks to all the characters who have died on the show so far, with Dutchs voiceover talking about memory. Shortly after, Johnny and Dutch sees Alvis body, but have to keep silent as to not demoralize the troops.
- Aneela finally remembered her original reason for creating Dutch: she was lonely and she wanted her father to be happy. Dutch was named Yalena after their mother, their chance for happy memories. But for Dutch, Aneela and Khlyen have only brought her pain and made her miserable.
Season 41 - The Warrior Princess Bride
- In their first meeting, Big Joe is able to peg Dutch and Johnny within minutes of their arrest.Joe: You seem like someone who works alone, so what are you keeping him around for? Fall guy? Cover?Dutch: Hes my friendJoe: Nah, betting you dont have those.
- Dutch admits that the clemency deal she made with the Killjoys were only for Johnny and Lucy, and locks him aboard the ship with orders for Lucy to leave the Quad after shes landed on Qresh. Johnny is all but begging for her not to do this."Its still a goodbye dinner, though, right? When we met, you were traumatized. Ive tried to be supportive and careful but Im not exactly palace-born, so if I did something to hurt you or offend you please just just tell me what I did wrong.
2 - Johnny Dangerously
- Davin is desperately trying to keep an injured Johnny awake, promising them that they could soon go home. Seyah watches them sadly and reminds him that since they left in the middle of a war, they had no idea if there was even a home to return to.
- Seyah and Davin were just starting to get along, but the strain of a Hullen-Johnny is causing tensions again.Seyah: This is what survival looks like, Jaqobis. Doing the best you can with the worst options youve got. Right now, Im surviving for two, so I will do anything required.Davin: Fine, then be prepared if I do the same.
- While it turns uplifting later, everyones reactions when they listen to the audio recording of what they thought was the Jaqobis brothers last moments as they sacrifice themselves.
3 - Bro-d Trip
- Delle Seyah is trying to enlist fellow prisoner Bea into escaping, but the girl has tried and failed so many times she refuses.Seyah: Then we tried and died, how is that any worse than what youve been living?
- Despite being Hullen, Johnny manages to hold onto his humanity long enough to act as a human shield for his brother, injuring himself in the process. As Davin tries to find shelter for them, Johnny starts hallucinating Dutch.Dutch: Hes losing everyone he lovesJohnny: Im right hereDutch: Not really, Johnny, not anymore. Im all thats left of you.
4 - What to Expect When You're Expecting...an Alien Parasite
- Its hard to see Dutch trying to reach a Hullen Johnny as he mocks her about her own problems, and tops it off with a If you were my real friend, you never would have left.
- With the Hullen parasite pulling him in all directions, and then being told that all the green plasma is gone, Johnny demands his friends finish the job and kill him. When they refused, he tries to snap his own neck.
5 - Greening Pains
- After Pippin gets controlled into nearly kidnapping a child, his friends are forced to keep him sedated, and Dutch approaches him with her gun drawn. Zeph is the only one who believes Pippin wasnt himself, Dutch reminds her that they really shouldnt be so trusting and that they really dont know people.
6 - Baby, Face Killer
- Zeph is trying to kill the spider in Pips head, but her attempts are failing and likely to hurt or even kill Pip. He points out what this meant:Pip: If you dont kill it youll never be able to trust me again. I betrayed you, okay? I betrayed you, all of you. As long as this thing is alive inside my head, youre going to be afraid that Im going to do it again. Now, whether we ever become anything more or not, I want you to trust me.
- Later, Zeph is able to disrupt the spiders control over Pip but they could no longer kill it. The spider is now part of Pips brain, killing it would kill Pip. Then, they learn that the spider has a very short life, and once the spider dies so does Pip.
- Davin once again abandons the team, he doesnt trust having his child around Dutch anymore.
7 - O Mother, Where Art Thou?
- In a flashback, when Aneela first starts losing her mind, her parents can only watch as their only child might as well be slowly dying.
- Yalena realizes she is losing both Aneela and Khylen, the latter is even considering suicide.
8 - It Takes a Pillage
- Davin calling his father the only problem in their family, and its well justified.
- The real reason Davin joined the army is revealed.
- Charlie only wanted to give Hullen intel for money, but ends up working with them to kill the Jaqobis family. When Johnny tries to remind her about her kids, she retaliates theyre the reason she needs to do this, she needs money to feed and clothe them because she does not get to fly away on a boosted ship.
- Of course, later Charlie tries to convince Johnny to abandon his team and leave with her. When she asks whats keeping him here, he answers his heart, something that she used to have. Then he arrests her.
9 - The Kids Are Alright
- An uplifting moment where it seems like the mission objective is starting out well, and Turin tells Weej he is his guy right before Weejs ship explodes on a shield. Despite Dutch and Johnny reassuring Turin it wasnt his fault and that he couldnt have known about the Hullens new tech, Turin cant accept any comfort from them, shrugging off Johnnys shoulder clasp because he knew as a Hullen, Weej should have survived. The undercover Killjoys that Turin placed in his ship is what caused all the deaths.
- Once the team realizes one of them wont make it, Pip points out that out of everyone on the RAC, he is currently most expendable.Pip: Whatever RAC arises from these ashes, its going to need Killjoys, and a designated asshole. And its okay, I know Im a dead man walking, that doesnt scare me. The thing that put a spider in my brain, that does. I know that you guys are the only ones that can stop it.Dutch: Pip, I cant, ZephPip: Will never forgive herself when she cant save me, but she will get over me dying to save you.
- Johnny is the one to inform Zeph that Pip is going to sacrifice himself for the rest of them. She comms Pip and tries to talk him out of it.Zeph: We have so much thinking to do. Just find Dutch, shell get you out, shes magic!Pip: You scientists dont believe in magic.Zeph: I will if itll bring you back.Pip: Youre looking at this the wrong way, Zephyr. A genius farm girl from Leith almost falling for a spoiled loudmouth from Qresh? Hells if that aint magic.Zeph: Pip IPip: Its okay, Zeph, I know meet me in the middleZeph: Pip? PIP![The RAC explodes, Zeph breaks down in Johnnys arms, and Turin bids farewell to the last Killjoy home]
- Davin had promised to never forget Jaq, but with the Lady able to look into memories they had to take that away. Davin asks despondently how many promises he will have to break to keep him safe.
- As Zeph is leaving the team, she tells Dutch what the team was known for:Davin will take the bullet, John will fix whats broken, and Dutch will bring you home. You were supposed to bring him home.
10 - Sporemageddon
- Davin tells Aneela that they got rid of the memory of where Jaq is hidden, when she asks them who Jaq is, she learns Jaq is her son and she never met him. She cant even see photos of him because she knows the Lady will use it against her.
- Johnny gets to live out a scenario where he saves Pawter, but he has to leave her to help his team. He begs Davin not to let him turn around as Pawter cries for him to return and not to let her die again.
- Either the plague, the cure, or a combination of both has wiped out the memories of the infected. A mother doesnt recognize her own child, and Pree forgets Gared.
- The Lady has a point: All I want is what every living thing wants; More time, more life, a family of my own.