Half-hour-long Game Show based on the board game (similar in style to the Where's Waldo? books) and aired on The Hub in which two teams (green and orange, each consisting of two kids and an adult) competed to earn Fish Points over four rounds.
The series began October 11, 2010 and aired 65 episodes, after which it fell off everybody's radar.
Game Show Tropes in use:
- Bonus Round: The Penguin Prize Hunt. The team had 10 seconds to study a board of nine penguins, then was given 90 seconds to race through the maze and place the penguins on their appropriate spots. A single "time-out" button stopped the clock and gave another 10 seconds to study the correct layout. Of the penguins, only one awarded the grand-prize trip...and then only if it was in the proper position.
- Golden Snitch: Round 3, as it was nearly impossible for the trailing team to catch up afterward.
- Lifelines: The "time-out" from the Bonus Round.
- The Announcer: George "G" Gabriel, also the on-camera musical director. In addition to the standard announcing duties, he sang introductory songs and played the in-game contest music on both guitar and drums.
- Game Show Host: Cory Almeida.
- Studio Audience: Involved with the first game of each episode, as contestants ran into the audience area to find fish for a hungry penguin. Also, in later rounds, they would often shout out the locations of the hidden objects.