Olympian RPG is a Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus roleplaying site where it follows the canon storyline, and roleplay usually takes place after the recently published book of the series (eventually occurring Time Skips between roleplaying), though exceptions may occur. While it follows mainly canon and the rules surrounding it, there are some rules that are bended for the roleplayers. For example, children of the Big Three other than the canons are accepted (but right now, they are not accepting any B3 kids).
The site accepts Original Characters; you can be a demigod (though if said half-blood is an original, they will have to start as a mortal until they reach 500 drachmas), a god, a satyr, etc., and they allow you to create and control two characters, though you are allowed to create a second one after reaching 2000 drachmas with your first character. Canons as seconds are somewhat encouraged, if their firsts aren't.
At first glance, the place may look strict and all, but the people are actually pretty cool and fun to hang out with.
Has their own wiki to keep up with the plots and characters.
Provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Most of (if not all) the female characters.
- Amnesiac Hero: Several.
- Big Damn Heroes: Happens quite a lot.
- Let's Get Dangerous!
- Original Character
- Shout Box: The forum has this where the roleplayers can hang out. It's a place where they can interactive with each other and talk about quests and plots, have simple chit-chat about school and fanfics, and sometimes it can range to epic pillow fights and "poke" wars.
- True Companions
- All Myths Are True: All the Greek and Egyptian myths, anyway.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: All the half-bloods have ADHD, which is a sign of their battlefield reflexes and greater sensory perception.
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You: It's usually to protect the children in question from their parent's enemies, and Greek gods have lots and lots of enemies.
- Divine Parentage: The half-bloods have one godly parent each.
- Everyone Is Related: The half-bloods sharing a godly parent are, at any rate.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows
- Kid Hero
- "L" Is for "Dyslexia": All the half-bloods, since their minds are hardwired to read Ancient Greek.
- Psychic Dreams for Everyone
- Really 700 Years Old