It can be read on Dreamwidth here.
This game provides examples of:
- Anyone Can Die: Standard in a murdergame.
- Closed Circle: Justified Trope. There's a police force that disallows all X-Class Akudama from going off wherever they want to.
- Cyberpunk: An oppressive government? A rebellious group looking to thwart it? Advanced technology? They're all there.
- Dehumanizing Insult: What almost everyone's title is for them.
- Dwindling Party: As is custom for both Akudama Drive and murdergames.
- Manipulative Editing: The Government edits the trials they film in order to make the X-Classes look as terrible people as possible.
- Nameless Narrative: Though the player character X-Class Akudama do have canonical names, they are referred to by titles, and so are all of the people encountered in the world - the tattoo parlor guy, the police Commissioner, and so on.
- Outside-Context Problem: There's a reason why the players are called X-Class Akudama. The "X" stands for "Xeno".
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: As with the original, all of the X-Class Akudama are criminals of varying severity.