Hell's High was a haunted house from Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights 1998, located in Nazarman's. The story was that there was a school where a slasher movie was being filmed, but the movie's villain and other actors were possessed by several murderers and started killing anyone who wandered onto the set for real after the director yelled "cut". The villain was Michael Krueger, a hybrid of Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger sharing a name with Michael Myers.
Concept art shows that one room was a cafeteria with a blood-spattered lunch lady scareactor. There were bloody body parts and organs on the tables, bugs crawling around, and a skeleton in a chair. There were also an equipment room containing a hanged body and a bag filled with body parts. One picture also suggests that there were scareactors hidden in lockers. At the end of the house were two men in trenchcoats brandishing axes.
Hell's High contains examples of:
- Alliterative Title: Hell's High.
- An Axe to Grind: There were two men at the end of the house threatening guests with axes.
- Bloody Horror: As you might expect from a bunch of murderers running amuck, this house contained a fair bit of blood.
- Dead Guy on Display: Concept art◊ shows a hanged woman in the equipment room who was probably an example of this.
- Demonic Possession: The actors of the in-universe movie were taken over by murderous ghosts.
- Show Within a Show: The premise of the house was that a horror movie was being filmed before everything went wrong.