Original air date: December 13, 2002
HIM enters the girls dreams and turns them into nightmares.
Power Noia contains examples of:
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other!: This episode is literally an embodiment.
Blossom: Guess you should've done your homework, weirdo.Bubbles: We're sisters and we love each other!Blossom: And we're not afraid of anything as long as we have each other.
- Buttercup, whose tough girl act is overcome by fear, results in her losing the courage to fly, and falls off a platform. Blossom intecepts her fall, and comes up with a plan to divert the spiders. Buttercup gives praise for her clever plan, which Blossom humbly accepts. As the spiders reappear, Blossom helps Buttercup overcome them, first by trying emotional comfort, then tries taunting Buttercup, getting the latter angry enough to forget her fear, and defeat the spiders, which Blossom commends her for.
- While Bubbles is trapped by the clown toys, who then discuss evil plans to torment her, Blossom busts in and breaks her free. While their escape is halted, Blossom tries to motivate her to fight again. When Blossom is tackled, Bubbles instantly forgets her fear, and tears all the dolls apart, and saves Blossom, thus reassuring that they care for her as much as she does them.
- Best summed up in the end of the fight against HIM
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: The conflict between HIM and the girls takes place entirely inside the girls' dreams, and thus their heads.
- Clipped-Wing Angel: HIM assumes a truly monstrous form before confronting the girls himself, but it doesn't do him any good as they beat him to pulp just as easily as they usually do.
- Creepy Monotone: The children in Ms. Keane's class speak this way.
- Darker and Edgier: It's an episode with HIM as the villain and it focuses on nightmares, you do the math.
- Dream Walker: HIM when he enters the girls dreams. The girls themselves later on when they escape their own nightmares and team up in a Shared Dream.
- End of an Age: This was the last episode to be made by Craig McCracken, who would later make Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- Living Toys: These show up in Bubbles' nightmare.
- Nightmare Sequence: A good portion of the episode focuses on the girls' individual bad dreams.
- Series Continuity Error: This episode shows Buttercup being afraid of bugs, but this contradicts the season 1 episode Insect Inside where it was Bubbles who is terrified by a cockroach while Buttercup only considers the bug gross but not terrifying.
- Shared Dream: The girls are given nightmares by HIM until they escape their individual dreams and team up in a shared dream to take HIM on.
- Spiders Are Scary: Buttercup certainly thinks so, and her nightmare reflects this.
- To the Pain: The HIM dolls in Bubbles' nightmare take sadistic glee in describing how they're going to turn her into a toy herself.
- "What Do They Fear?" Episode: Blossoms nightmare is about her failing an important test at school, Buttercup's about getting trapped in a room full of bugs, and Bubbles about her toys coming to life and turning on her.