Coerced by the planet Zanti, Earth becomes a penal colony for its criminals. However, the situation goes awry when a bank robber and his girlfriend enter the area designated for that purpose.
The Zanti Mistropes:
- Ape Shall Never Kill Ape: The Zanti are incapable of executing any of their own species, so they duped Humanity into taking care of their undesirables for them.
- Batman Gambit: The entire plan of the Government of the Planet Zanti hinged on their observation that Humanity was a race of "practiced executioners" who could not tolerate co-existing with such alien creatures, and that we could therefore take care of their "misfit" issues for them.
- Furthermore, their threats of retaliation against interference was only to ensure that our very Human fears would be what motivates the characters, despite the fact that the Zanti Government never intended to act upon any of them.
- Humans Are Warriors: Which is why the Zantis chose us to kill their criminals.
- Insectoid Aliens: The Zantis are ant-like creatures with human-like faces.
- Outlaw Couple: Ben Garth and Lisa Lawrence, although Ben fits the "outlaw" part much better than Lisa does.
- Stop Motion: Used to animate the ant-like aliens.