Sheldon and the others meet a reclusive genius whose paranoia creeps them out. Meanwhile, Bernadette and Penny throw Amy a bachelorette party, but it doesn't meet her expectations.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Amy passes out twelve minutes after her first drink, while Penny and Bernadette are wide awake and alert.
- Go Mad from the Isolation: Wolcott has cut himself off from the outside world and is clearly not dealing with a full deck, acting like everyone is out to steal his work and shooting squirrels for food. Sheldon worries that he might end up like him someday.
- Hidden Depths: Sheldon.
"I'm from Texas, and I can taste the difference between rabbit and squirrel."
- Incredibly Lame Fun: Penny throws Amy's bachelorette party according to what she thinks Amy likes best... a quilting bee. Amy is not pleased.
- I've Heard of That What Is It?: When the girls take Amy to a bar.
Amy: This is great! Can I have a body shot? I've always wanted to do a body shot. Also, what's a body shot?
- Oh, Crap!: Raj after he's eaten one of Wolcott's tomatoes and is informed that he fertilized them with his own excrement.
- What Did I Do Last Night?: Amy wakes up after passing out at her bachelorette party and calls herself lame for doing so. To make her feel better, Penny and Bernadette claim that she actually did a lot of crazy stuff, like flashing the entire bar and partying with firemen.