Stuart's comic store becomes popular when a writer puts it on the map, changing Sheldon's bookreading experience. Meanwhile, Raj takes credit for a comet that Penny discovered.
- As Himself: Neil Gaiman.
- Colbert Bump: In-Universe when Neil Gaiman praises Stuart's comic shop on Twitter, resulting in a major upturn in business.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks!: In-Universe with Sheldon, who doesn't like the comic book store's newfound popularity.
- Recognition Failure: None of the guys recognize Neil Gaiman when he talks to them, dismissing him as some random guy.
- Running Gagged: Stuart finally achieves financial stability after many years of being stuck in Perpetual Poverty.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: On Howard's urging, Sheldon decides to give the more popular comic book store a chance. Then he steps over to the register and is greeted by new assistant manager Denise instead of Howard. This is too much change for Sheldon, who just says "Nope!" and leaves.
- Stealing the Credit: Penny is mad at Raj for leaving her name out of the certification for the discovery of the comet, even though she was the one who saw it in the first place.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: After years of being the Butt-Monkey, Stuart finally finds success when Gaiman's tweet makes the comic book store popular. He can even hire an assistant manager, Denise, who in later episodes emerges as a Love Interest.