Our Little World
Writer: Robert Berens
Director: John F. Showalter
Sam and Dean track Crowley back to the abandoned asylum he's been using as a base of operations in an attempt to kill Amara. But her power may be growing beyond his control as well. Meanwhile, Castiel confronts Metatron for information.
For this episode: 3 humans and 2 demons.
For the series so far = At least 1182 humans (of which 13 were witches), 1119 angels, 182 demons, 69 vampires, 51 ghosts, 36 Jefferson Starships, 22 gods, 19 zombies, 12 werewolves, 10 hellhounds, 7 shapeshifters, 7 skinwalkers, 6 changelings, 5 djinn, 5 reapers, 4 dogs, 4 ghouls, 4 Leviathan, 3 Khan Worms, 2 Amazons, 2 arachnes, 2 kitsunes, 2 rugarus, 2 Thule, 2 vetalas, 1 cat, 1 crocotta, Death, 1 deer, 1 dragon, 1 fairy, 1 familiar, 1 lamia, the Mother of All, 1 nachzehrer, 1 okami, 1 phoenix, 1 pishtaco, 1 Purgatory creature, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 shojo, 1 shtriga, 1 siren, 1 Titan, 1 wendigo, 1 whore of Babylon, 1 wicked witch, and 1 wraith.
- Death Seeker: Metatron keeps taunting Cas who catches on that Metatron just wants to be put out of his misery.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: Metatron, wannabe God and former scribe of God, is now Marv, wannabe stringer.
- Kick the Dog: Metatron mocks a dying gunshot victim, telling him that at one time he could have healed his wounds, not that he would have.
- Nothing Personal: A demon tells this to a soulless girl he intends to kill.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Amara takes advantage of Dean and Sam breaking into the place she's been kept and leaves Crowley's care.