Airdate: Sunday, August 11, 2002 (Postcard One)
Thursday, August 15, 2002 (Postcard Two)
Monday, August 19, 2002 (Postcard Three)
Thursday, August 22, 2002 (Postcard Four)
Monday, August 26, 2002 (Postcard Five)
"BrothaCheese" thinks that Strong Bad is due a vacation. Strong Bad is quick to agree.
As originally posted, this e-mail was released over a period of two weeks, in the form of a series of post cards sent by Strong Bad from various tourist traps.
- The Great Mound (Bigger Than The One In Ohio!): Strong Bad warns us "there's nothing Great about this Mound", and there's not much to do except hang around with little old ladies "wearing their muumuus and their tutus and all their Dainty McDainty crap."
- Fabulous Downtown Pantsburg: Again, the location isn't as fabulous as the postcard would like us to believe; Strong Bad notes that somebody welded the bicycle seen on the postcard to their house (which didn't stop him from trying to steal it, as seen in an Easter egg). Strong Bad recalls hanging out with some cool local guys, alternately mocking people or pushing them into mud.
- It's That Clock! (Look at It Go!): Strong Bad is impressed enough with this destination to improvise an acoustic rock song about it. Even more impressive is that Strong Bad saw the clock at the same time depicted on the postcard, 2:55... a fact only slightly diminished, in Strong Bad's eyes, by the fact that That Clock doesn't actually run.
- Two Cars, Tennessee: Strong Bad praises the town of Two Cars for its "happening arts and crafts scene", and reminisces on the e-mails he used to get:Strong Bad: I can almost hear one of them now: "Dear Stong Bad, You are crap! Crap is the best! Everybody loves crap! Crap is in the mix! Crap is to the max! How does Homestar pick stuff up if he's not wearing any Marzi-pants? Crapfully crap, Monkey D, Seattle, Washington". Ahh... okay! I got my fix.
- Historic Over There: Strong Bad drops off "a quick one while I'm away" from Historic Over There, which is apparently actually painted in sepia tones and has way too many antique stores, though he does get a fetching caricature of himself done by a local artist.
- Accidental Misnaming: In the hypothetical e-mail, Monkey D addresses Strong Bad as "Stong Bad".
- Extreme Omnivore: Strong Bad suspects that with all the antique stores downtown and the lack of restaurants, the citizens of Over There eat antiques. "Yeah, screwed up."
- Mundane Made Awesome: Strong Bad insists "It's That Clock!" is one of the coolest things he's seen, even thought it doesn't work
- Never Heard That One Before:
- Strong Bad gives a frustrated sigh on seeing the sender signed his e-mail with "Filled with crap".
- In a hypothetical email from Monkey D, he makes fun of both overuse by fans of the word "crap" and questions he keeps getting: "Crap is in the mix! Crap is to the max! How does Homestar pick stuff up if he's not wearing any Marzi-pants?"
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Strong Bad heads off to his vacation by signing off with "I'm outta here. Dorks!"
- The Great Mound advertises itself as "Bigger than that one in Ohio!"
- In an Easter egg, Strong Bad tries to ride the bike in Pantsburg, but since his legs are too short he complains it's "about as fun as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride... But actually, that was pretty fun."
- Strong Bad describes his postcard from Historic Over There as "a quick one while I'm away".
- Take That, Audience!: The imaginary e-mail from "Monkey D" pokes fun at his audience's obsession with the word "crap" and the questions people keep asking that Strong Bad has no intention of answering.
- Very False Advertising: As far as Strong Bad's concerned, the Great Mound is not great at all, and Fabulous Downtown Pantsburg isn't particularly fabulous. Also, That Clock ("Look at It Go!") doesn't actually go at all, but Strong Bad still thinks it's cool. Averted with Historic Over There, which Strong Bad claims is actually painted entirely in sepia tones like on the post card.